Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 9th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,341 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 181 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1753Luísa Todi
- 1935Bob Denver
- 1943Freddie Starr
- 1943Scott Walker
- 1948Bill Cowsill
- 1950David Johansen
- 1956Imelda Staunton
- 1967Dave Matthews
- 1968Joey Lauren Adams
- 1987Asami Kai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1818Antoine Samuel Adam-Salomon, French sculptor and photographer (d. 1881)
- 1925Lee Van Cleef, American actor and singer (d. 1989)
- 1929Heiner Müller, German poet, playwright, and director (d. 1995)
- 1938Claudette Boyer, Canadian educator and politician (d. 2013)
- 1938Peter Edelman, American lawyer and educator
- 1939Rik Kemp, English-Australian cartoonist
- 1942Tony Harding, English illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1971MF Doom, English-American rapper
- 1976Raghava Lawrence, Indian actor, director, and choreographer
- 1993Ashley Argota, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1127Jin–Song Wars: Invading Jurchen soldiers from the Jin dynasty besiege and sack Bianjing (Kaifeng), the capital of the Song dynasty of China, and abduct Emperor Qinzong and others, ending the Northern Song dynasty.
- 1150Prince Hailing of Jin and other court officials murder Emperor Xizong of Jin. Hailing succeeds him as emperor.
- 1760Afghans defeat Marathas in the Battle of Barari Ghat.
- 1839The French Academy of Sciences announces the Daguerreotype photography process.
- 1861American Civil War: The “Star of the West” incident occurs near Charleston, South Carolina. It is considered by some historians to be the “First Shots of the American Civil War”.
- 1921Greco-Turkish War: The First Battle of İnönü, the first battle of the war, begins near Eskişehir in Anatolia.
- 1991Representatives from the United States and Iraq meet at the Geneva Peace Conference to try to find a peaceful resolution to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
- 2013A SeaStreak ferry traveling to lower Manhattan, New York City, crashes into the dock, injuring 85 people.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
- 2015The perpetrators of the Charlie Hebdo shooting in Paris two days earlier are both killed after a hostage situation. Elsewhere, a second hostage situation, related to the Charlie Hebdo shooting, occurs at a Jewish market, Hypercacher, in the eastern Paris suburb of Vincennes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harold Reid, Renee Olstead, Willa Ford, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Ruthie Henshall, Blake Clark, Peggy March, Lex Barker, Georgia Horsley, Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 9, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1934 – Audrey Dalton, Irish actress; April 3, 1947 – Pat Proft, American actor and screenwriter; March 1, 1924 – John Comer, English actor (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,114