Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 9th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,223 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1753Luísa Todi
- 1915Anita Louise
- 1925Pierre Jalbert
- 1934Mahendra Kapoor
- 1942K Callan
- 1943Freddie Starr
- 1943Scott Walker
- 1966Jan Johansen
- 1976Hayes Carll
- 1989Nina Dobrev
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1849John Hartley, English tennis player (d. 1935)
- 1910Tom Evenson, English runner (d. 1997)
- 1922Ahmed Sékou Touré, Guinean politician, 1st President of Guinea (d. 1984)
- 1928Palghat R. Raghu, Carnatic musician and percussionist
- 1946Mohammad Ishaq Khan, Indian historian and academic (d. 2013)
- 1959Rigoberta Menchú, Guatemalan activist and politician; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1965Eric Erlandson, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer
- 1973Angela Bettis, American actress, director, and producer
- 1976Raghava Lawrence, Indian actor, director, and choreographer
- 1995Nicola Peltz, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 681Twelfth Council of Toledo: King Erwig of the Visigoths initiates a council in which he implements diverse measures against the Jews in Spain.
- 1150Prince Hailing of Jin and other court officials murder Emperor Xizong of Jin. Hailing succeeds him as emperor.
- 1349The Jewish population of Basel, Switzerland, believed by the residents to be the cause of the ongoing Black Death, is rounded up and incinerated.
- 1839The French Academy of Sciences announces the Daguerreotype photography process.
- 1861American Civil War: The “Star of the West” incident occurs near Charleston, South Carolina. It is considered by some historians to be the “First Shots of the American Civil War”.
- 1965The Mirzapur Cadet College formally opens for academic activities in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
- 1992The Assembly of the Serb People in Bosnia and Herzegovina proclaims the creation of Republika Srpska, a new state within Yugoslavia.
- 2005Mahmoud Abbas wins the election to replace Yasser Arafat as President of the Palestinian National Authority. He replaces interim president Rawhi Fattouh.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
- 2015The perpetrators of the Charlie Hebdo shooting in Paris two days earlier are both killed after a hostage situation. Elsewhere, a second hostage situation, related to the Charlie Hebdo shooting, occurs at a Jewish market, Hypercacher, in the eastern Paris suburb of Vincennes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Baltasar Kormákur, Michael Pitt, Susanne Lothar, Edward Platt, Alan Simpson, León Klimovsky, Aage Redal, Steven Drozd, Paul Nicholls, Sonakshi Sinha.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 9, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1979 – Lee Min-woo, South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Shinhwa); April 19, 1966 – Véronique Gens, French soprano and actress; January 3, 1942 – John Thaw, English actor and producer (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 990