Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 9th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,285 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Pierre Jalbert
- 1926Sydney Lotterby
- 1943Jerry Yester
- 1957Phil Lewis
- 1961Oliver Goldstick
- 1970Masashi Goda
- 1971MF Doom
- 1976Simon Gosejohann
- 1978A. J. McLean
- 1987Paolo Nutini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1839John Knowles Paine, American composer and academic (d. 1906)
- 1859Carrie Chapman Catt, American activist; founded the League of Women Voters and International Alliance of Women (d. 1947)
- 1881Édouard Beaupré, Canadian giant and strongman (d. 1904)
- 1896Warwick Braithwaite, New Zealand-English conductor (d. 1971)
- 1928Domenico Modugno, Italian singer-songwriter, actor, and politician (d. 1994)
- 1935Dick Enberg, American game show host and sportscaster
- 1956Imelda Staunton, English actress
- 1972Warwick Saint, South African photographer
- 1975James Beckford, Jamaican long jumper
- 19913LAU, American DJ and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816Sir Humphry Davy tests his safety lamp for miners at Hebburn Colliery.
- 1822The Portuguese prince Pedro I of Brazil decides to stay in Brazil against the orders of the Portuguese King João VI, beginning the Brazilian independence process.
- 1894New England Telephone and Telegraph installs the first battery-operated telephone switchboard in Lexington, Massachusetts.
- 1918Battle of Bear Valley: The last battle of the American Indian Wars.
- 1923Juan de la Cierva makes the first autogyro flight.
- 1945World War II: The United States invades Luzon in the Philippines.
- 1947Elizabeth “Betty” Short, the Black Dahlia, is last seen alive.
- 2004An inflatable boat carrying illegal Albanian emigrants stalls near the Karaburun Peninsula while on the way to Brindisi, Italy; exposure to the elements kills 28.
- 2005The Sudan People’s Liberation Movement and the Government of Sudan sign the Comprehensive Peace Agreement to end the Second Sudanese Civil War.
- 2015The perpetrators of the Charlie Hebdo shooting in Paris two days earlier are both killed after a hostage situation. Elsewhere, a second hostage situation, related to the Charlie Hebdo shooting, occurs at a Jewish market, Hypercacher, in the eastern Paris suburb of Vincennes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristian Alfonso, Goldie Hawn, Kevin James, Brendan Perry, Denise Pelletier, Danny Kirwan, KT Tunstall, Yael Naim, Leslie H. Martinson, Oleg Popov.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 9, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 31, 1988 – Hope Partlow, American singer; June 5, 1959 – Robert Lloyd, English singer (The Nightingales, The Prefects, and The Minus 5); June 12, 1964 – Paula Marshall, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,082