Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 2006 was a Monday and it was the 9th day of the year 2006. It was the 2nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,644 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,881 days or 5.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 17, 2037.
If a dog named Bomber - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bomber will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bomber will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Jimmy Boyd
- 1943Scott Walker
- 1961Oliver Goldstick
- 1967Carl Bell
- 1967Dave Matthews
- 1968Catalina Saavedra
- 1971MF Doom
- 1974Farhan Akhtar
- 1976Simon Gosejohann
- 1995Nicola Peltz
View the complete list of January 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1902Rudolf Bing, Austrian-English opera manager (d. 1997)
- 1925Lee Van Cleef, American actor and singer (d. 1989)
- 1926Jean-Pierre Côté, Canadian politician; 23rd Lieutenant Governor of Quebec (d. 2002)
- 1931Algis Budrys, Lithuanian-American author and critic (d. 2008)
- 1933Wilbur Smith, Zambian-English journalist and author
- 1935Bob Denver, American actor and singer (d. 2005)
- 1967Steve Harwell, American singer-songwriter (Smash Mouth)
- 1976Raghava Lawrence, Indian actor, director, and choreographer
- 1981Euzebiusz Smolarek, Polish footballer
- 1989Michaëlla Krajicek, Dutch tennis player
View the complete list of January 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Devon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1431Judges’ investigations for the trial of Joan of Arc begin in Rouen, France, the seat of the English occupation government.
- 1839The French Academy of Sciences announces the Daguerreotype photography process.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1878Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1894New England Telephone and Telegraph installs the first battery-operated telephone switchboard in Lexington, Massachusetts.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Gallipoli concludes with an Ottoman Empire victory when the last Allied forces are evacuated from the peninsula.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1918Battle of Bear Valley: The last battle of the American Indian Wars.
- 1960President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser opens construction on the Aswan Dam by detonating ten tons of dynamite to demolish twenty tons of granite on the east bank of the Nile.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
View the complete list of January 9 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erika Sawajiri, Matt Groening, Sofia Boutella, Johanna Sällström, Rory Bremner, Catherine Frot, Frank Latimore, Mark Little, Rozz Williams, Syd Barrett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 9, 2006.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th January 2006 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Laffy Taffy by D4L as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 14, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 9th January 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 9, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 9th day of 2006
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 2nd Monday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 200 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,644 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,881 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 191
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 17, 2037
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a West Highland White Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Laffy Taffy by D4L (January 14, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.I.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1958 – Ryō Horikawa, Japanese voice actor; February 19, 1985 – Arielle Kebbel, American actress; June 27, 1989 – Bruna Tenório, Brazilian model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,979