Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1949 was a Sunday and it was the 191st day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,211 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 854 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Richard - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Richard will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Richard will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Fred Gwynne
- 1945Ron Glass
- 1949Winston Rekert
- 1959Sandy West
- 1965Alec Mapa
- 1967Ikki Sawamura
- 1970Helen Sjöholm
- 1972Tilo Wolff
- 1983Gemma Sanderson
- 1984Kei Tanaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1899John Gilbert, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1936)
- 1913Salvador Espriu, Spanish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1985)
- 1916Judith Jasmin, Canadian journalist (d. 1972)
- 1935Wilson Whineray, New Zealand rugby player and businessman (d. 2012)
- 1958Béla Fleck, American banjo player and songwriter (Sparrow Quartet, New Grass Revival, Strength in Numbers, and Trio!)
- 1964Urban Meyer, American football player and coach
- 1977Ahmed Abdi Godane, Somali militant leader (d. 2014)
- 1983Joelson José Inácio, Brazilian footballer
- 1988Heather Hemmens, American actress, director, and producer
- 1992Larissa Marolt, Austrian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1460Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick, defeats the king’s Lancastrian forces and takes King Henry VI prisoner in the Battle of Northampton.
- 1499The Portuguese explorer Nicolau Coelho returns to Lisbon, after discovering the sea route to India as a companion of Vasco da Gama.
- 1553Lady Jane Grey takes the throne of England.
- 1789Alexander Mackenzie reaches the Mackenzie River delta.
- 1877The then-villa of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, formally receives its city charter from the Royal Crown of Spain.
- 1976The Seveso disaster occurs in Italy.
- 1980Alexandra Palace burns down for a second time.
- 1997Miguel Ángel Blanco, a member of Partido Popular (Spain), is kidnapped in the Basque city of Ermua by ETA members, sparking widespread protests.
- 2000EADS, the world’s second-largest aerospace group is formed by the merger of Aérospatiale-Matra, DASA, and CASA.
- 2015The opening ceremony for the 2015 Pan American Games takes place in Toronto.
View the complete list of historical events for July 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beyazıt Öztürk, Cas Alfonso, DJ Lethal, Jonathan Schmock, Kathleen Quinlan, Alicia Coppola, Mokomichi Hayami, Kathryn Erbe, Fay Compton, Avril Lavigne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 10, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1971 – Neil Fallon, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Clutch, The Company Band, and The Bakerton Group); March 7, 1955 – Michael Chance, English singer; May 15, 1955 – Lia Vissi, Cypriot singer-songwriter and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,140