Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1959 was a Friday and it was the 191st day of the year 1959. It was the 28th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,142 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,381 days or 20.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 750 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 18, 1991.
If a dog named Musayk - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Musayk will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Musayk will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899John Gilbert
- 1940Helen Donath
- 1942Sixto Rodriguez
- 1945Ron Glass
- 1946Sue Lyon
- 1951Cheryl Wheeler
- 1958Fiona Shaw
- 1977Sinan Tuzcu
- 1982Alex Arrowsmith
- 1984Manjari Phadnis
View the complete list of July 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1638David Teniers III, Flemish painter (d. 1685)
- 1903John Wyndham, English soldier and author (d. 1969)
- 1905Thomas Gomez, American actor (d. 1971)
- 1926Fred Gwynne, American actor and singer (d. 1993)
- 1941Ian Whitcomb, English singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1967John Yoo, South Korean-American lawyer, author, and educator
- 1970Helen Sjöholm, Swedish singer and actress
- 1979Mvondo Atangana, Cameroon footballer
- 1980Adam Petty, American race car driver (d. 2000)
- 1982Jeffrey Walker, Australian actor and director
View the complete list of July 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bennie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 645Isshi Incident: Prince Naka-no-Ōe and Fujiwara no Kamatari assassinate Soga no Iruka during a coup d'état at the imperial palace.
- 1086King Canute IV of Denmark is killed by rebellious peasants.
- 1789Alexander Mackenzie reaches the Mackenzie River delta.
- 1942Diplomatic relations between the Netherlands and the Soviet Union are established.
- 1966The Chicago Freedom Movement, led by Martin Luther King, Jr., holds a rally at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois. As many as 60,000 people come to hear Dr. King as well as Mahalia Jackson, Stevie Wonder, and Peter Paul and Mary.
- 1967New Zealand adopts decimal currency.
- 1967Uruguay becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1980Alexandra Palace burns down for a second time.
- 2011Russian cruise ship Bulgaria sunk in Volga near Syukeyevo, Tatarstan, leading to 122 deaths.
- 2015The opening ceremony for the 2015 Pan American Games takes place in Toronto.
View the complete list of July 10 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Begum Akhtar, Hyun Jyu-ni, Kim Fowley, Alyson Stoner, Pam Arciero, Don Moen, Prem Nath, Toshiyuki Morikawa, Nicholas Lanier, Yasmin Le Bon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 10, 1959.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th July 1959 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 11, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 8, 1942. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lonely Boy by Paul Anka as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 10th July 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 10, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 191st day of 1959
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 28th Friday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 139 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,142 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,381 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 750
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 18, 1991
- Age in dog years: 290 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: April 11, 1976 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 8, 1942 (-181)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: Lonely Boy by Paul Anka (July 13, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VII.MCMLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1986 – Lisa Foiles, American actress and journalist; October 13, 1948 – Lacy J. Dalton, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 28, 1986 – Florence Welch, English singer-songwriter (Florence and the Machine).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,049