Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1964 was a Friday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,374 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 656 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Jake LaMotta
- 1921Jeff Donnell
- 1923Suzanne Cloutier
- 1935Tura Satana
- 1949John Whitehead
- 1953Rik Emmett
- 1969Jamie Glover
- 1980James Rolfe
- 1980Thomas Ian Nicholas
- 1983Kim Heechul
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1792George M. Dallas, American lawyer and politician, 11th Vice President of the United States (d. 1864)
- 1900Sampson Sievers, Russian monk and mystic (d. 1979)
- 1903Werner Best, German SS officer and jurist (d. 1989)
- 1914Joe Shuster, Canadian-American illustrator, co-created Superman (d. 1992)
- 1925Mahathir Mohamad, Malaysian physician and politician, 4th Prime Minister of Malaysia
- 1944K. S. Balachandran, Sri Lankan-Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Silvetty Montilla, Brazilian drag queen performer
- 1969Alexandra Hedison, American actress
- 1979Jorun Marie Kvernberg, Norwegian Hardingfele player
- 1992Angel Haze, American rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1460Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick, defeats the king’s Lancastrian forces and takes King Henry VI prisoner in the Battle of Northampton.
- 1645English Civil War: The Battle of Langport takes place.
- 1806The Vellore Mutiny is the first instance of a mutiny by Indian sepoys against the British East India Company.
- 1850U.S. President Millard Fillmore is sworn in, a day after becoming President upon Zachary Taylor’s death.
- 1882War of the Pacific: Chile suffers its last military defeat in the Battle of La Concepción when a garrison of 77 men is annihilated by a 1,300-strong Peruvian force, many of them armed with spears.
- 1913The temperature in Death Valley, California, hits 134 °F, the highest recorded in the United States.
- 1942Diplomatic relations between the Netherlands and the Soviet Union are established.
- 1973John Paul Getty III, a grandson of the oil magnate J. Paul Getty, is kidnapped in Rome, Italy.
- 1978ABC World News Tonight premieres on ABC.
- 2011Russian cruise ship Bulgaria sunk in Volga near Syukeyevo, Tatarstan, leading to 122 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for July 10.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arthur Brown, Bill Hayes, Marianna Komlos, João Baião, Hyde, Jullie, Jim Florentine, Takeshi Kaga, Mariana Popova, Malcolm Ingram.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 10, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Get Around by The Beach Boys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 11, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1984 – Teddy Blass, American composer and producer; June 24, 1994 – Erin Moriarty, American actress; November 27, 1968 – Michael Vartan, French-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,088