Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1980. It was the 28th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,508 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,836 days or 13.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 491 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 18, 2012.
If a dog named Ker - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ker will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ker will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Renée Björling
- 1905Thomas Gomez
- 1930Josephine Veasey
- 1941Robert Pine
- 1954Neil Tennant
- 1960Jeff Bergman
- 1972Peter Serafinowicz
- 1984Kei Tanaka
- 1984María Julia Mantilla
- 1991María Chacón
View the complete list of July 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1592Pierre d'Hozier, French genealogist and historian (d. 1660)
- 1839Adolphus Busch, German brewer, co-founded Anheuser-Busch (d. 1913)
- 1867Prince Maximilian of Baden (d. 1929)
- 1914Joe Shuster, Canadian-American illustrator, co-created Superman (d. 1992)
- 1922Herb McKenley, Jamaican sprinter (d. 2007)
- 1929Winnie Ewing, Scottish lawyer and politician
- 1960Jeff Bergman, American voice actor
- 1966Gina Bellman, New Zealand-English actress
- 1979Mvondo Atangana, Cameroon footballer
- 1995Dor Hugi, Israeli footballer
View the complete list of July 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Darrell’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1212The most severe of several early fires of London burns most of the city to the ground.
- 1789Alexander Mackenzie reaches the Mackenzie River delta.
- 1869Gävle, Sweden, is largely destroyed in a fire; 80% of its 10,000 residents are left homeless.
- 1882War of the Pacific: Chile suffers its last military defeat in the Battle of La Concepción when a garrison of 77 men is annihilated by a 1,300-strong Peruvian force, many of them armed with spears.
- 1913The temperature in Death Valley, California, hits 134 °F, the highest recorded in the United States.
- 1938Howard Hughes sets a new record by completing a 91-hour airplane flight around the world.
- 1966The Chicago Freedom Movement, led by Martin Luther King, Jr., holds a rally at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois. As many as 60,000 people come to hear Dr. King as well as Mahalia Jackson, Stevie Wonder, and Peter Paul and Mary.
- 1985The Greenpeace vessel Rainbow Warrior is bombed and sunk in Auckland harbour by French DGSE agents, killing Fernando Pereira.
- 1991The South African cricket team is readmitted into the International Cricket Council following the end of Apartheid.
- 2007Erden Eruç begins the first solo human-powered circumnavigation of the world.
View the complete list of July 10 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amy Lee, Bella Thorne, Paula Wagner, Daniel Sharman, Marshall Bell, Anthony Edwards, Harry Styles, Igor Śmiałowski, Tapani Kansa, George Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 10, 1980.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th July 1980 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 12, 2006. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 30, 1981. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Coming Up by Paul McCartney as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 12, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1375. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 10th July 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 10, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 192nd day of 1980
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 28th Thursday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 102 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,508 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,836 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 491
- Next full moon: April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 18, 2012
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 12, 2006 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 30, 1981 (-137)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Coming Up by Paul McCartney (July 12, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VII.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 12, 1990 – Seungri, South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Big Bang); May 19, 1983 – Jessica Fox, English actress; March 27, 1972 – Jérôme Minière, French-Canadian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,031