Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,652 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 462 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Au Lait - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Au Lait will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Au Lait will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Mavis Staples
- 1949Greg Kihn
- 1968Jonathan Gilbert
- 1970Jason Orange
- 1972Sofía Vergara
- 1977Gwendoline Yeo
- 1980Alejandro Millán
- 1980Thomas Ian Nicholas
- 1986Simenona Martinez
- 1991María Chacón
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1638David Teniers III, Flemish painter (d. 1685)
- 1875Mary McLeod Bethune, American educator and activist (d. 1955)
- 1883Hugo Raudsepp, Estonian playwright and politician (d. 1952)
- 1898Renée Björling, Swedish actress (d. 1975)
- 1939Mavis Staples, American singer (The Staple Singers)
- 1946Sue Lyon, American actress
- 1964Wilfried Peeters, Belgian cyclist
- 1967Ikki Sawamura, Japanese model, actor, and presenter
- 1975Richard Westbrook, English race car driver
- 1986Simenona Martinez, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1212The most severe of several early fires of London burns most of the city to the ground.
- 1778American Revolution: Louis XVI of France declares war on the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1789Alexander Mackenzie reaches the Mackenzie River delta.
- 1806The Vellore Mutiny is the first instance of a mutiny by Indian sepoys against the British East India Company.
- 1850U.S. President Millard Fillmore is sworn in, a day after becoming President upon Zachary Taylor’s death.
- 1877The then-villa of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico, formally receives its city charter from the Royal Crown of Spain.
- 1942Diplomatic relations between the Netherlands and the Soviet Union are established.
- 1978President Moktar Ould Daddah of Mauritania is ousted in a bloodless coup d'état.
- 1997Miguel Ángel Blanco, a member of Partido Popular (Spain), is kidnapped in the Basque city of Ermua by ETA members, sparking widespread protests.
- 2002At a Sotheby‘s auction, Peter Paul Rubens’painting The Massacre of the Innocents is sold for £49.5million (US$76.2 million) to Lord Thomson.
View the complete list of historical events for July 10.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tedi Thurman, Brian Bloom, Aliki Vougiouklaki, Gérard Darmon, Pete Rugolo, Tony Curtis, Danny Webb, Tim Kinsella, Laila Boonyasak, Grace Slick.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 10, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Coming Up by Paul McCartney as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 12, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1375. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1948 – Christopher Guest, American actor and director; April 17, 1985 – Rooney Mara, American actress; March 21, 1943 – Vivian Stanshall, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and painter (Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band and Grimms) (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,284