Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1980 was a Thursday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1980. It was the 28th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,319 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,773 days or 13.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 485 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 18, 2012.
If a dog named Sham - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sham will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sham will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Jake LaMotta
- 1947Arlo Guthrie
- 1949Winston Rekert
- 1957Marco Sison
- 1965Ken Mellons
- 1966Gina Bellman
- 1967Rebekah Del Rio
- 1969Jamie Glover
- 1976Adrian Grenier
- 1980James Rolfe
View the complete list of July 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1896Thérèse Casgrain, Canadian politician (d. 1981)
- 1922Jean Kerr, American author and playwright (d. 2003)
- 1950Tony Baldry, English colonel, lawyer, and politician, British Minister of State for Agriculture
- 1965Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark
- 1967Ikki Sawamura, Japanese model, actor, and presenter
- 1968Hassiba Boulmerka, Algerian runner
- 1975Andrew Firestone, American businessman
- 1977Ahmed Abdi Godane, Somali militant leader (d. 2014)
- 1988Antonio Brown, American football player
- 1990Eunan O'Kane, Irish footballer
View the complete list of July 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Isabel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1869Gävle, Sweden, is largely destroyed in a fire; 80% of its 10,000 residents are left homeless.
- 1890Wyoming is admitted as the 44th U.S. state.
- 1941Jedwabne pogrom: The massacre of Jewish people living in and near the village of Jedwabne in Poland.
- 1946Hungarian hyperinflation sets a record with inflation of 348.46 percent per day, or prices doubling every eleven hours.
- 1976The Seveso disaster occurs in Italy.
- 1978President Moktar Ould Daddah of Mauritania is ousted in a bloodless coup d'état.
- 1997Miguel Ángel Blanco, a member of Partido Popular (Spain), is kidnapped in the Basque city of Ermua by ETA members, sparking widespread protests.
- 2002At a Sotheby‘s auction, Peter Paul Rubens’painting The Massacre of the Innocents is sold for £49.5million (US$76.2 million) to Lord Thomson.
- 2007Erden Eruç begins the first solo human-powered circumnavigation of the world.
- 2008Former Macedonian Interior Minister Ljube Boškoski is acquitted of all charges by a United Nations Tribunal accusing him of war crimes.
View the complete list of July 10 historical events.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josey Scott, Jason Marsden, Mamoru Miyano, David Roper, Gregoris Valtinos, Marguerite Clark, Christopher Daniels, Makenzie Vega, Yasmine Bleeth, Zac Fox.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 10, 1980.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th July 1980 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Coming Up by Paul McCartney as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 12, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1375. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 10th July 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 10, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 192nd day of 1980
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 28th Thursday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 291 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,319 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,773 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 485
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 18, 2012
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Coming Up by Paul McCartney (July 12, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VII.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1986 – Jordan Metcalfe, English actor; December 16, 1971 – Shigeki Hosokawa, Japanese actor; November 6, 1957 – Siobhán McCarthy, Irish actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,895