Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1988. It was the 28th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,693 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,898 days or 10.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 396 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 18, 2020.
If a dog named Miz - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Miz will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Miz will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Fred Gwynne
- 1939Mavis Staples
- 1947Arlo Guthrie
- 1957Marco Sison
- 1966Gina Bellman
- 1969Alexandra Hedison
- 1969Jamie Glover
- 1977Sinan Tuzcu
- 1988Heather Hemmens
- 1990Sung Joon
View the complete list of July 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1638David Teniers III, Flemish painter (d. 1685)
- 1874Sergey Konenkov, Russian sculptor (d. 1971)
- 1903Werner Best, German SS officer and jurist (d. 1989)
- 1919Pierre Gamarra, French author, poet, and critic (d. 2009)
- 1921Harvey Ball, American illustrator, created the Smiley (d. 2001)
- 1925Mahathir Mohamad, Malaysian physician and politician, 4th Prime Minister of Malaysia
- 1929Moe Norman, Canadian golfer (d. 2004)
- 1951Cheryl Wheeler, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1963Ian Lougher, Welsh motorcycle racer
- 1975Richard Westbrook, English race car driver
View the complete list of July 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marsha’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 988The Norse King Glúniairn recognises Máel Sechnaill mac Domnaill, High King of Ireland, and agrees to pay taxes and accept Brehon Law; the event is considered to be the founding of the city of Dublin.
- 1086King Canute IV of Denmark is killed by rebellious peasants.
- 1925Scopes Trial: In Dayton, Tennessee, the so-called “Monkey Trial” begins with John T. Scopes, a young high school science teacher accused of teaching evolution in violation of the Butler Act.
- 1942World War II: An American pilot spots a downed, intact Mitsubishi A6M Zero on Akutan Island (the “Akutan Zero”) that the US Navy uses to learn the aircraft’s flight characteristics.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah is recommended as the first Governor-General of Pakistan by the British Prime Minister, Clement Attlee.
- 1973National Assembly of Pakistan passes a resolution on the recognition of Bangladesh.
- 1978President Moktar Ould Daddah of Mauritania is ousted in a bloodless coup d'état.
- 1991Boris Yeltsin takes office as the first elected President of Russia.
- 1992In Miami, the former Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega is sentenced to 40 years in prison for drug and racketeering violations.
- 2002At a Sotheby‘s auction, Peter Paul Rubens’painting The Massacre of the Innocents is sold for £49.5million (US$76.2 million) to Lord Thomson.
View the complete list of July 10 historical events.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Preston Bailey, Philip Kaufman, Maureen O'Sullivan, George Foreman, Nelson Pereira dos Santos, Griffin Dunne, Johnny Delgado, Robert Taylor, Lloyd Bochner, Kay Lenz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 10, 1988.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th July 1988 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 17, 1963. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 18, 1968. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Flame by Cheap Trick as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 16, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 10th July 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 10, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 192nd day of 1988
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 28th Sunday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 360 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 11,693 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,898 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 396
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 18, 2020
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: May 17, 1963 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 18, 1968 (-152)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: The Flame by Cheap Trick (July 16, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VII.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1971 – Daniel Boucher, Canadian singer and actor; August 6, 1978 – Katie Price, English model, actress and singer; November 13, 1949 – Terry Reid, English singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,043