Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1993 was a Saturday and it was the 191st day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,202 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,067 days or 8 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 311 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 18, 2025.
If a dog named Blt - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 151 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Blt will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Blt will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Tura Satana
- 1941Ian Whitcomb
- 1942Sixto Rodriguez
- 1951Phyllis Smith
- 1961Jacky Cheung
- 1972Peter Serafinowicz
- 1988Heather Hemmens
- 1990Sung Joon
- 1992Larissa Marolt
- 1993Carlon Jeffery
View the complete list of July 10 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1856Nikola Tesla, Serbian-American physicist and engineer (d. 1943)
- 1900Mitchell Parish, Lithuanian-American songwriter (d. 1993)
- 1940Brian Priestley, English pianist and composer (National Youth Jazz Orchestra)
- 1948Chico Resch, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1951Phyllis Smith, American actress
- 1954Neil Tennant, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Pet Shop Boys and Electronic)
- 1956Tom McClintock, American lawyer and politician
- 1976Lars Ricken, German footballer
- 1983Anthony Watmough, Australian rugby player
- 1985Mario Gómez, German footballer
View the complete list of July 10 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 138Emperor Hadrian dies after a heart failure at Baiae; he is buried at Rome in the Tomb of Hadrian beside his late wife, Vibia Sabina.
- 988The Norse King Glúniairn recognises Máel Sechnaill mac Domnaill, High King of Ireland, and agrees to pay taxes and accept Brehon Law; the event is considered to be the founding of the city of Dublin.
- 1460Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick, defeats the king’s Lancastrian forces and takes King Henry VI prisoner in the Battle of Northampton.
- 1519Zhu Chenhao declares the Ming dynasty’s Zhengde Emperor a usurper, beginning the Prince of Ning rebellion, and leads his army north in an attempt to capture Nanjing.
- 1882War of the Pacific: Chile suffers its last military defeat in the Battle of La Concepción when a garrison of 77 men is annihilated by a 1,300-strong Peruvian force, many of them armed with spears.
- 1925Scopes Trial: In Dayton, Tennessee, the so-called “Monkey Trial” begins with John T. Scopes, a young high school science teacher accused of teaching evolution in violation of the Butler Act.
- 1942World War II: An American pilot spots a downed, intact Mitsubishi A6M Zero on Akutan Island (the “Akutan Zero”) that the US Navy uses to learn the aircraft’s flight characteristics.
- 1976The Seveso disaster occurs in Italy.
- 1991The South African cricket team is readmitted into the International Cricket Council following the end of Apartheid.
- 1997In London scientists report the findings of the DNA analysis of a Neanderthal skeleton which supports the “out of Africa theory” of human evolution placing an “African Eve” at 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.
View the complete list of July 10 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beth Littleford, Khaliah Adams, Chris Parnell, J Dilla, Bonnie Tyler, Kaitlin Doubleday, Shota Matsushima, Bill Nunn, P. J. Soles, Taye Diggs.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 10, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +257. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 1, 2017. Your incompatibility score is -209. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Weak by SWV as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 10, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1941 – Michael Giannatos, Turkish-Greek actor (d. 2013); May 12, 1976 – Kardinal Offishall, Canadian rapper and producer, co-founded Black Jays; November 5, 1956 – Lavrentis Machairitsas, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,564