Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1920 was a Sunday and it was the 193rd day of the year 1920. It was the 28th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,861 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,287 days or 33.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,248 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 19, 1952.
If a dog named Lumas - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 499 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lumas will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lumas will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Reg Varney
- 1929Danny Flores
- 1943Tom Holland
- 1950Bonnie Pointer
- 1956Robin Renucci
- 1964Craig Charles
- 1965Scott Shriner
- 1983Kellie Shirley
- 1985Aki Maeda
- 1985Robert Adamson
View the complete list of July 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1882James Larkin White, American miner, explorer, and park ranger (d. 1946)
- 1903Sidney Franklin, American bullfighter (d. 1976)
- 1913Cordwainer Smith, American sinologist, author, and academic (d. 1966)
- 1916Gough Whitlam, Australian lieutenant, lawyer, and politician, 21st Prime Minister of Australia (d. 2014)
- 1918Venetia Burney, English educator, who named Pluto (d. 2009)
- 1925Charles Chaynes, French composer
- 1925Peter Kyros, American lawyer and politician (d. 2012)
- 1978Kathleen Edwards, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1993Georgia Henshaw, Welsh actress
- 1995Tyler Medeiros, Canadian singer-songwriter and dancer
View the complete list of July 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 472After being besieged in Rome by his own generals, Western Roman Emperor Anthemius is captured in St. Peter’s Basilica and put to death.
- 1735Mathematical calculations suggest that it is on this day that dwarf planet Pluto moved inside the orbit of Neptune for the last time before 1979.
- 1796The United States takes possession of Detroit from Great Britain under terms of the Jay Treaty.
- 1798The United States Marine Corps is re-established; they had been disbanded after the American Revolutionary War.
- 1882The British Mediterranean Fleet begins the Bombardment of Alexandria in Egypt as part of the Anglo-Egyptian War.
- 1921A truce in the Irish War of Independence comes into effect.
- 1936The Triborough Bridge in New York City is opened to traffic.
- 1962First transatlantic satellite television transmission.
- 1979America’s first space station, Skylab, is destroyed as it re-enters the Earth’s atmosphere over the Indian Ocean.
- 2006Mumbai train bombings: Two hundred nine people are killed in a series of bomb attacks in Mumbai, India.
View the complete list of July 11 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Mewes, Jerod Mixon, Jerry Orbach, John Dykstra, Annette Kerr, Ike Turner, Cathy Tyson, Billy Eckstine, Kamal Heer, Luisana Lopilato.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 11, 1920.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th July 1920 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 13, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 16, 1934. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 11, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 193rd day of 1920
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 28th Sunday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 29 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,861 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,287 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,248
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 19, 1952
- Age in dog years: 499 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: June 13, 1906 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 16, 1934 (-170)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VII.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1987 – Aaron Carter, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor; December 17, 1972 – Laurie Holden, American-Canadian actress and producer; May 1, 1992 – Hani, South Korean singer and television personality (EXID).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,927