Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1929 was a Thursday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1929. It was the 28th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,106 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,369 days or 31.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,155 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 19, 1961.
If a dog named Talisker - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 392 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Talisker will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Talisker will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929David Kelly
- 1947John Holt
- 1953Peter Brown
- 1956Robin Renucci
- 1967Jeff Corwin
- 1972Cormac Battle
- 1978Kathleen Edwards
- 1989David Henrie
- 1989Liel Kolet
- 1989Shareeka Epps
View the complete list of July 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1903Sidney Franklin, American bullfighter (d. 1976)
- 1908Karl Nabersberg, German youth leader (d. 1946)
- 1922Fritz Riess, German-Swiss race car driver (d. 1991)
- 1928Greville Janner, Baron Janner of Braunstone, Welsh lawyer and politician
- 1933Frank Kelso, American admiral and politician, United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 2013)
- 1943Rolf Stommelen, German race car driver (d. 1983)
- 1954Julia King, English engineer and academic
- 1962Gaétan Duchesne, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2007)
- 1984Jacoby Jones, American footballer player
- 1984Rachael Taylor, Australian actress
View the complete list of July 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Katherine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1302Battle of the Golden Spurs (Guldensporenslag in Dutch) – a coalition around the Flemish cities defeats the king of France’s royal army.
- 1616Samuel de Champlain returns to Quebec.
- 1882The British Mediterranean Fleet begins the Bombardment of Alexandria in Egypt as part of the Anglo-Egyptian War.
- 1897Salomon August Andrée leaves Spitsbergen to attempt to reach the North Pole by balloon. He later crashes and dies.
- 1906Murder of Grace Brown by Chester Gillette in the United States, inspiration for Theodore Dreiser’s An American Tragedy.
- 1921The Red Army captures Mongolia from the White Army and establishes the Mongolian People’s Republic.
- 1940World War II: Vichy France regime is formally established. Philippe Pétain becomes Prime Minister of France.
- 1950Pakistan joins the International Monetary Fund and the International Bank.
- 1960To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee is first published, in the United States.
- 2012Astronomers announce the discovery of Styx, the fifth moon of Pluto.
View the complete list of July 11 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eddie Constantine, Alexandra Kitchin, Christine Bersola-Babao, Joan Hackett, Penelope Milford, Mari-Leen, James Hunter, Etsushi Toyokawa, Saki Nakajima, Robert Lindsay.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 11, 1929.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th July 1929 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 27, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 6, 1909. Your score is -203. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 11, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 192nd day of 1929
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 28th Thursday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2024: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 227 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,106 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,369 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,155
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 19, 1961
- Age in dog years: 392 dog years old using a Coton de Tulear breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: June 27, 1939 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 6, 1909 (-203)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VII.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 2000 – Willow Shields, American actress; September 2, 1985 – Eugenia Mandzhieva, Russian model; December 27, 1981 – Emilie de Ravin, Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,900