Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1938 was a Monday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,138 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 987 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Hatcher - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hatcher will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hatcher will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Danny Flores
- 1931Thurston Harris
- 1943Tom Holland
- 1947John Holt
- 1949Liona Boyd
- 1959Richie Sambora
- 1960Caroline Quentin
- 1974Alanas Chošnau
- 1979Lauris Reiniks
- 1987Shigeaki Kato
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1912William F. Walsh, American captain and politician, 48th Mayor of Syracuse (d. 2011)
- 1928Bobo Olson, American boxer (d. 2002)
- 1937Pai Hsien-yung, Chinese-Taiwanese author
- 1957Peter Murphy, English singer-songwriter (Bauhaus and Dalis Car)
- 1958Hugo Sánchez, Mexican footballer, coach, and manager
- 1982Lil Zane, American rapper and actor
- 1984Tanith Belbin, Canadian-American ice dancer
- 1985Nitya Vidyasagar, Indian-American actress
- 1989Liel Kolet, Israeli singer
- 1990Kelsey Sanders, American actress and singer (The Stunners)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Charles IV, Count of Luxembourg and King of Bohemia, is elected King of the Romans.
- 1796The United States takes possession of Detroit from Great Britain under terms of the Jay Treaty.
- 1893A revolution led by the liberal general and politician, José Santos Zelaya, takes over state power in Nicaragua.
- 1914Babe Ruth makes his debut in Major League Baseball.
- 1920In the East Prussian plebiscite the local populace decides to remain with Weimar Germany.
- 1921A truce in the Irish War of Independence comes into effect.
- 1962Project Apollo: At a press conference, NASA announces lunar orbit rendezvous as the means to land astronauts on the Moon, and return them to Earth.
- 1972The first game of the World Chess Championship 1972 between challenger Bobby Fischer and defending champion Boris Spassky starts.
- 1977Martin Luther King, Jr. is posthumously awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
- 2006Mumbai train bombings: Two hundred nine people are killed in a series of bomb attacks in Mumbai, India.
View the complete list of historical events for July 11.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dominique Sanda, Jack Albertson, Gary Holton, Dwight Hicks, Nam Woo-hyun, Kenny Loggins, Henry Lau, J. K. Simmons, Eve Ensler, Čkalja.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 11, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 23, 1987 – Felicia Brandström, Swedish singer; November 1, 1951 – Ronald Bell, American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and producer (Kool & the Gang); January 1, 1944 – Jimmy Hart, American wrestling manager and singer (The Gentrys).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,131