Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1996 was a Thursday and it was the 193rd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,775 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 263 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Guanica - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Guanica will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Guanica will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Irene Hervey
- 1920Yul Brynner
- 1956Sela Ward
- 1962Pauline McLynn
- 1967Jeff Corwin
- 1975Riona Hazuki
- 1985Nitya Vidyasagar
- 1985Robert Adamson
- 1989Shareeka Epps
- 1990Courtney Thorpe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1274Robert the Bruce, Scottish king (d. 1329)
- 1628Tokugawa Mitsukuni, Japanese daimyo (d. 1701)
- 1924Charlie Tully, Northern Irish footballer and manager (d. 1971)
- 1929Hermann Prey, German opera singer (d. 1998)
- 1950J. R. Morgan, Welsh author and academic
- 1959Richie Sambora, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Bon Jovi)
- 1965Tony Cottee, English footballer, manager, and sportscaster
- 1983Kellie Shirley, English actress
- 1985Nitya Vidyasagar, Indian-American actress
- 1990Adam Jezierski, Polish-Spanish actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 472After being besieged in Rome by his own generals, Western Roman Emperor Anthemius is captured in St. Peter’s Basilica and put to death.
- 911Signing of the Treaty of Saint-Clair-sur-Epte between Charles the Simple and Rollo of Normandy.
- 1174Baldwin IV, 13, becomes King of Jerusalem, with Raymond III, Count of Tripoli as regent and William of Tyre as chancellor.
- 1476Giuliano della Rovere is appointed bishop of Coutances.
- 1801French astronomer Jean-Louis Pons makes his first comet discovery. In the next 27 years he discovers another 36 comets, more than any other person in history.
- 1893The first cultured pearl is obtained by Kokichi Mikimoto.
- 1914USS Nevada is launched.
- 1936The Triborough Bridge in New York City is opened to traffic.
- 1943Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army within the Reichskommissariat Ukraine (Volhynia) peak.
- 2012Astronomers announce the discovery of Styx, the fifth moon of Pluto.
View the complete list of historical events for July 11.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kate Buffery, George Foreman, Martha Raye, Maureen Tucker, Leonid Mikhailovich Kharitonov, Saki Takaoka, Ella Chen, Linda Dano, Tony Sirico, Grace Moore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 11, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Do U Want It / California Love by 2Pac featuring K-Ci & JoJo / featuring Dr. Dre and Roger Troutman as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 15, 1990 – Lavanya Tripathi, Indian actress; June 28, 1916 – Olle Björklund, Swedish actor and journalist (d. 1981); August 2, 1924 – Carroll O'Connor, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,253