Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 2000 was a Tuesday and it was the 193rd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,343 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Coquita - a Cane Corso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coquita will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Coquita will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Reg Varney
- 1929David Kelly
- 1949Jay Johnson
- 1953Mindy Sterling
- 1966Greg Grunberg
- 1968Daniel MacMaster
- 1985Robert Adamson
- 1990Adam Jezierski
- 1990Courtney Thorpe
- 1993Georgia Henshaw
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1866Princess Irene of Hesse and by Rhine (d. 1953)
- 1918Venetia Burney, English educator, who named Pluto (d. 2009)
- 1943Peter Jensen, Australian metropolitan
- 1943Robert Malval, Haitian businessman and politician, 5th Prime Minister of Haiti
- 1944Patricia Polacco, American author and illustrator
- 1963Al MacInnis, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1965Scott Shriner, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Weezer and The Special Goodness)
- 1985Orestis Karnezis, Greek footballer
- 1986Ryan Jarvis, English footballer
- 1990Patrick Peterson, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Martin Frobisher sights Greenland.
- 1735Mathematical calculations suggest that it is on this day that dwarf planet Pluto moved inside the orbit of Neptune for the last time before 1979.
- 1833Noongar Australian aboriginal warrior Yagan, wanted for the murder of white colonists in Western Australia, is killed.
- 1893A revolution led by the liberal general and politician, José Santos Zelaya, takes over state power in Nicaragua.
- 1914Babe Ruth makes his debut in Major League Baseball.
- 1920In the East Prussian plebiscite the local populace decides to remain with Weimar Germany.
- 1924Eric Liddell won the gold medal in 400m at the 1924 Paris Olympics, after refusing to run in the heats for 100m, his favoured distance, on the Sunday
- 1962First transatlantic satellite television transmission.
- 1971Copper mines in Chile are nationalized.
- 1991Nigeria Airways Flight 2120 crashes in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia killing all 261 passengers and crew onboard
View the complete list of historical events for July 11.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Takahiro Moriuchi, Helen Mack, Jason Statham, Robert J. Wilke, Rhonda Vincent, Julia Buencamino, Anett Griffel, Fish Leong, Vic Perrin, Kim Alexis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 11, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 15, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1974 – Cedric Bixler-Zavala, American singer-songwriter and drummer (At the Drive-In, The Mars Volta, Anywhere, De Facto, and The Fall on Deaf Ears); June 27, 1955 – Isabelle Adjani, French actress and singer; February 18, 1950 – Cybill Shepherd, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,275