Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 2000 was a Tuesday and it was the 193rd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,163 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Ilse Werner
- 1929Hermann Prey
- 1957Peter Murphy
- 1962Pauline McLynn
- 1963Lisa Rinna
- 1972Michael Rosenbaum
- 1975Lil' Kim
- 1979Lauris Reiniks
- 1983Kellie Shirley
- 1989Liel Kolet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1662Maximilian II Emanuel, Elector of Bavaria (d. 1726)
- 1913Cordwainer Smith, American sinologist, author, and academic (d. 1966)
- 1946Bill Boggs, American journalist and producer
- 1947John Holt, Jamaican singer-songwriter (The Paragons) (d. 2014)
- 1953Patricia Reyes Spíndola, Mexican actress, director, and producer
- 1957Johann Lamont, Scottish educator and politician
- 1961Antony Jenkins, English banker and businessman
- 1974Hermann Hreiðarsson, Icelandic footballer and manager
- 1975Nadya Suleman, American mother of the Suleman octuplets
- 1985Nitya Vidyasagar, Indian-American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1302Battle of the Golden Spurs (Guldensporenslag in Dutch) – a coalition around the Flemish cities defeats the king of France’s royal army.
- 1796The United States takes possession of Detroit from Great Britain under terms of the Jay Treaty.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Fort Stevens; Confederate forces attempt to invade Washington, D.C.
- 1882The British Mediterranean Fleet begins the Bombardment of Alexandria in Egypt as part of the Anglo-Egyptian War.
- 1889Tijuana, Mexico, is founded.
- 1919The eight-hour day and free Sunday become law for workers in the Netherlands.
- 1921A truce in the Irish War of Independence comes into effect.
- 1960France legislates for the independence of Dahomey (later Benin), Upper Volta (later Burkina) and Niger.
- 1972The first game of the World Chess Championship 1972 between challenger Bobby Fischer and defending champion Boris Spassky starts.
- 1973Varig Flight 820 crashes near Paris, France on approach to Orly Airport, killing 123 of the 134 on board. In response, the FAA bans smoking on flights.
View the complete list of historical events for July 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brad Wilk, Gregory Isaacs, Gil Birmingham, Tommie Sunshine, Rickie Lee Jones, Takahiro Itō, Jordan Chan, April Boy Regino, Zoe McLellan, Ingrīda Andriņa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 11, 2000.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 15, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1969 – Meret Becker, German actress and singer; November 20, 1915 – Kon Ichikawa, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008); April 4, 1906 – John Cameron Swayze, American journalist and actor (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939