Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 2000 was a Tuesday and it was the 193rd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,554 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Beanz - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beanz will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Beanz will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Yul Brynner
- 1921Ilse Werner
- 1941Michael Giannatos
- 1953Angélica Aragón
- 1967Jeff Corwin
- 1969David Tao
- 1984Hitomi Hyuga
- 1985Nitya Vidyasagar
- 1988Yuka Iguchi
- 1993Georgia Henshaw
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1925Peter Kyros, American lawyer and politician (d. 2012)
- 1927Theodore Maiman, American-Canadian physicist and engineer (d. 2007)
- 1931Tullio Regge, Italian physicist and academic (d. 2014)
- 1943Peter Jensen, Australian metropolitan
- 1944Michael Levy, Baron Levy, English philanthropist
- 1954Butch Reed, American wrestler
- 1956Amitav Ghosh, Indian-American author and academic
- 1960Caroline Quentin, English actress
- 1975Bridgette Andersen, American actress (d. 1997)
- 1977Brandon Short, American football player and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1174Baldwin IV, 13, becomes King of Jerusalem, with Raymond III, Count of Tripoli as regent and William of Tyre as chancellor.
- 1346Charles IV, Count of Luxembourg and King of Bohemia, is elected King of the Romans.
- 1616Samuel de Champlain returns to Quebec.
- 1735Mathematical calculations suggest that it is on this day that dwarf planet Pluto moved inside the orbit of Neptune for the last time before 1979.
- 1740Pogrom: Jews are expelled from Little Russia.
- 1895Brothers Auguste and Louis Lumière demonstrate movie film technology to scientists.
- 1914USS Nevada is launched.
- 1940World War II: Vichy France regime is formally established. Philippe Pétain becomes Prime Minister of France.
- 1950Pakistan joins the International Monetary Fund and the International Bank.
- 1960France legislates for the independence of Dahomey (later Benin), Upper Volta (later Burkina) and Niger.
View the complete list of historical events for July 11.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juliet Mills, Moses Chan, Chief Keef, Ian MacKaye, Michael Winslow, Carli Norris, Takahiro Moriuchi, Shannon Leto, Władysław Komar, Jean-Louis Roux.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 11, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 15, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 16, 1961 – Chris Pitman, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Guns N' Roses, Replicants, and Zaum); July 26, 1917 – Alberta Adams, American singer (d. 2014); February 3, 1945 – Marius Weyers, South African actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,156