Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of July 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 12, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 193rd day of the year 1929. It was the 28th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,790 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,930 days or 29.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,111 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 20, 1961.
If a dog named Casca - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Casca will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Casca will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Tod Browning
- 1906Pietro Tordi
- 1908Alain Cuny
- 1928Kathy Staff
- 1930Gordon Pinsent
- 1935Roy Barraclough
- 1948Susan Blu
- 1956Sandi Patty
- 1981Adrienne Camp
- 1984Natalie Martinez
View the complete list of July 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 12.
- 1824Eugène Boudin, French painter (d. 1898)
- 1895Kirsten Flagstad, Norwegian soprano (d. 1962)
- 1920Bob Fillion, Canadian ice hockey player and manager (d. 2015)
- 1938Ron Fairly, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1947Loren Coleman, American cryptozoologist, author, and academic
- 1956Mario Soto, Dominican baseball player
- 1968Catherine Plewinski, French swimmer
- 1975Cheyenne Jackson, American actor and singer
- 1981Pradeepan Raveendran, Sri Lankan director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Hannaliis Jaadla, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of July 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1470The Ottomans capture Euboea.
- 1527Lê Cung Hoàng ceded the throne to Mạc Đăng Dung, ending the Lê dynasty and starting the Mạc dynasty.
- 1543King Henry VIII of England marries his sixth and last wife, Catherine Parr, at Hampton Court Palace.
- 1789French revolutionary and radical journalist Camille Desmoulins gave a speech in response to the dismissal of Jacques Necker France’s finance minister the day before. The speech calls the citizens to arms and leads to the Storming of the Bastille two days later.
- 1862The Medal of Honor is authorized by the United States Congress.
- 1920The Soviet–Lithuanian Peace Treaty is signed. Soviet Russia recognizes independent Lithuania.
- 1961Pune floods due to failure of the Khadakwasla and Panshet dams. Half of Pune is submerged, more than 100,000 families need to be relocated and the death toll exceeds 2,000.
- 1962The Rolling Stones perform their first concert, at the Marquee Club in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 2007U.S. Army Apache helicopters perform airstrikes in Baghdad, Iraq; footage from the cockpit is later leaked to the Internet.
- 20136 people are killed and 200 injured in a passenger train derailment in Brétigny-sur-Orge, France.
View the complete list of July 12 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 12, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Béatrice Picard, Amanda Overmyer, Levi Stubbs, Ane Dahl Torp, Amy Acker, Andy LaRocque, Gavin Campbell, Ronny Jordan, David Wohl, Mary-Margaret Humes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 12 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 12, 1929.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th July 1929 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 26, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +191. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 6, 1909. Your incompatibility score is -189. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 12, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 193rd day of 1929
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 28th Friday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 82 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,790 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,930 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,111
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 20, 1961
- Age in dog years: 453 dog years old using a Komondor breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: January 26, 1914 (+191)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 6, 1909 (-189)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1947 – Michael McKean, American singer-songwriter, actor, and director; November 8, 1983 – Chris Rankin, New Zealand actor; October 18, 1957 – Jon Lindstrom, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,907