Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of July 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 12, 1948 was a Monday and it was the 194th day of the year 1948. It was the 28th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,324 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,775 days or 24.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 892 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 20, 1980.
If a dog named Skunk - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Skunk will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Skunk will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Keith Andes
- 1930Irene Sutcliffe
- 1944Denise Nicholas
- 1944Pat Woodell
- 1948Susan Blu
- 1958Tonya Lee Williams
- 1966Tamsin Greig
- 1985Natasha Poly
- 1989Xian Lim
- 1992Eoghan Quigg
View the complete list of July 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 12.
- 1813Claude Bernard, French physiologist and academic (d. 1878)
- 1824Eugène Boudin, French painter (d. 1898)
- 1900Chhabi Biswas, Indian actor and director (d. 1962)
- 1908Milton Berle, American comedian, actor, and singer (d. 2002)
- 1914Mohammad Moin, Iranian linguist and lexicographer (d. 1971)
- 1920Pierre Berton, Canadian journalist and author (d. 2004)
- 1923René Favaloro, Argentine surgeon and cardiologist (d. 2000)
- 1949Simon Fox, English drummer (Be-Bop Deluxe and The Pretty Things)
- 1970Aure Atika, Portuguese-French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1971Andriy Kovalenco, Ukrainian-Spanish rugby player
View the complete list of July 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jace’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1470The Ottomans capture Euboea.
- 1804Former United States Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton dies a day after being shot in a duel.
- 1862The Medal of Honor is authorized by the United States Congress.
- 1917The Bisbee Deportation occurs as vigilantes kidnap and deport nearly 1,300 striking miners and others from Bisbee, Arizona.
- 1918The Imperial Japanese Navy battleship Kawachi blows up at Shunan, western Honshu, Japan, killing at least 621.
- 1943World War II: Battle of Prokhorovka: German and Soviet forces engage in one of the largest tank engagements of all time.
- 1967The Newark riots begin in Newark, New Jersey.
- 1979The island nation of Kiribati becomes independent from United Kingdom.
- 1989Lotte World Adventure opened in Seoul, South Korea.
- 20136 people are killed and 200 injured in a passenger train derailment in Brétigny-sur-Orge, France.
View the complete list of July 12 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 12, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marlon Brando, Jojon, Katie Stevens, Michael Sheen, Stephin Merritt, Albert Hammond, Matthew Goode, Jason Sklar, Guy Clark, Zoë Wanamaker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 12 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 12, 1948.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th July 1948 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 14, 1956. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 28, 1967. Your score is -189. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 12, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 194th day of 1948
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 28th Monday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 339 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,324 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,775 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 892
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 20, 1980
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: April 14, 1956 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 28, 1967 (-189)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VII.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1980 – Ben Foster, American actor; January 9, 1948 – Bill Cowsill, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Cowsills) (d. 2006); February 21, 1912 – Arline Judge, American actress and singer (d. 1974).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,824