Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of July 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 12, 2008 was a Saturday and it was the 194th day of the year 2008. It was the 28th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,761 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,587 days or 4.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 162 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 20, 2040.
If a dog named Bleeker - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 72 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bleeker will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bleeker will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Gordon Pinsent
- 1952Liz Mitchell
- 1954Eric Adams
- 1956Sandi Patty
- 1962Luc De Vos
- 1967John Petrucci
- 1981Pradeepan Raveendran
- 1989Phoebe Tonkin
- 1991Dexter Roberts
- 1992Eoghan Quigg
View the complete list of July 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 12.
- 1807Thomas Hawksley, English engineer and academic (d. 1893)
- 1884Louis B. Mayer, Belarusian-American film producer, co-founded Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (d. 1957)
- 1928Imero Fiorentino, American lighting designer (d. 2013)
- 1934Van Cliburn, American pianist and composer (d. 2013)
- 1937Lionel Jospin, French civil servant and politician, 165th Prime Minister of France
- 1958J. D. Hayworth, American radio host and politician
- 1972Brett Reed, American drummer (Rancid and Devils Brigade)
- 1982Sharath Kamal, Indian table tennis player
- 1983Marco Alcaraz, Filipino actor
- 1985Ismael Londt, Surinamese-Dutch Kickboxer
View the complete list of July 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Olga’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1470The Ottomans capture Euboea.
- 1580The Ostrog Bible, one of the early printed Bibles in a Slavic language, is published.
- 1691Battle of Aughrim (Julian calendar): The decisive victory of William III of England’s forces in Ireland.
- 1789French revolutionary and radical journalist Camille Desmoulins gave a speech in response to the dismissal of Jacques Necker France’s finance minister the day before. The speech calls the citizens to arms and leads to the Storming of the Bastille two days later.
- 1804Former United States Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton dies a day after being shot in a duel.
- 1806Sixteen German imperial states leave the Holy Roman Empire and form the Confederation of the Rhine.
- 1920The Soviet–Lithuanian Peace Treaty is signed. Soviet Russia recognizes independent Lithuania.
- 1970A fire consumes the wooden home of Norwegian composer Geirr Tveitt and irretrievably destroys about 90 percent of his output.
- 1979The island nation of Kiribati becomes independent from United Kingdom.
- 2006Hezbollah initiates Operation True Promise.
View the complete list of July 12 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 12, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eleanor Bron, Haldun Dormen, Phyllis Newman, Geneva Cruz, Rachelle Lefevre, Paul Simon, Jill Ireland, Julia Hills, Ryan Carnes, Miles Teller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 12 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 12, 2008.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th July 2008 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1997. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 12, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1350. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 12th July 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 12, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 194th day of 2008
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 28th Saturday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 352 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,761 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,587 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 162
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 20, 2040
- Age in dog years: 72 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1987 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1997 (-120)
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry (July 12, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VII.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 10, 1956 – Yves Jacques, Canadian actor; July 23, 1982 – Paul Wesley, American actor, director, and producer; April 4, 1972 – Jill Scott, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,090