Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of July 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 13, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 194th day of the year 1929. It was the 28th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,699 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,900 days or 29.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,107 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 21, 1961.
If a dog named Dazlle - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dazlle will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dazlle will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Git Gay
- 1924Carlo Bergonzi
- 1926Robert H. Justman
- 1951Didi Conn
- 1954Louise Mandrell
- 1954Sezen Aksu
- 1962Rhonda Vincent
- 1968Robert Gant
- 1980Karolina Gruszka
- 1988Colton Haynes
View the complete list of July 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 13.
- 1898Julius Schreck, German commander (d. 1936)
- 1922Anker Jørgensen, Danish union leader and politician, 16th Prime Minister of Denmark
- 1942Roger McGuinn, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Byrds and Chad Mitchell Trio)
- 1954David Thompson, American basketball player
- 1955Yoshitaka Tamba, Japanese actor
- 1971Mark Neeld, Australian footballer and coach
- 1978Prodromos Nikolaidis, Greek basketball player
- 1982Samia Ghadie, English actress
- 1986Pierrick Lilliu, French singer-songwriter
- 1988Marcos Paulo Gelmini Gomes, Brazilian-Italian footballer
View the complete list of July 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1558Battle of Gravelines: In France, Spanish forces led by Count Lamoral of Egmont defeat the French forces of Marshal Paul de Thermes at Gravelines.
- 1793Journalist and French revolutionary Jean-Paul Marat is assassinated in his bathtub by Charlotte Corday, a member of the opposing political faction.
- 1814The Carabinieri, the national gendarmerie of Italy, is established.
- 1878Treaty of Berlin: The European powers redraw the map of the Balkans. Serbia, Montenegro and Romania become completely independent of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1905The verdict in the six-month-long Smarthavicharam trial of Kuriyedath Thathri is pronounced, leading to the excommunication of 65 men of various castes.
- 1919The British airship R34 lands in Norfolk, England, completing the first airship return journey across the Atlantic in 182 hours of flight.
- 1985The Live Aid benefit concert takes place in London and Philadelphia, as well as other venues such as Sydney and Moscow.
- 1985Vice President George H. W. Bush becomes the Acting President for the day when President Ronald Reagan undergoes surgery to remove polyps from his colon.
- 2003French DGSE personnel abort an operation to rescue Íngrid Betancourt from FARC rebels in Colombia, causing a political scandal when details are leaked to the press.
- 2013George Zimmerman is found not guilty in the shooting of Trayvon Martin.
View the complete list of July 13 historical events.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 13, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jane Darwell, Gary Cole, Asi Cohen, Ann Carter, Derek Hammond-Stroud, Julia Stiles, Ketty Lester, John Reuben, Ashley Argota, John Randolph.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 13 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 13, 1929.
Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th July 1929 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 26, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -237. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 13, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 194th day of 1929
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 28th Saturday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 173 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,699 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,900 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,107
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 21, 1961
- Age in dog years: 453 dog years old using a Newfoundland breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: January 26, 1914 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-237)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1974 – Eva Mendes, American actress and singer; December 19, 1981 – Eriko Sato, Japanese actress; May 4, 1961 – Jay Aston, English singer-songwriter and dancer (Bucks Fizz).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,788