Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of July 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 13, 1998 was a Monday and it was the 194th day of the year 1998. It was the 28th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,415 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,805 days or 7.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 285 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 21, 2030.
If a dog named Mosey - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 112 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mosey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mosey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Cheech Marin
- 1951Didi Conn
- 1955Yoshitaka Tamba
- 1957Cameron Crowe
- 1963Kenny Johnson
- 1976Al Santos
- 1980Jessie O'Donohue
- 1988Colton Haynes
- 1988Tulisa Contostavlos
- 1993Rena Nōnen
View the complete list of July 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 13.
- 1798Alexandra Feodorovna, German-Russian wife of Nicholas I of Russia (d. 1860)
- 1892Léo-Pol Morin, Canadian pianist, composer, and educator (d. 1941)
- 1924Carlo Bergonzi, Italian tenor and actor (d. 2014)
- 1946Bob Kauffman, American basketball player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1955Yoshitaka Tamba, Japanese actor
- 1973Mariada Pieridi, Cypriot singer-songwriter
- 1975Mariada Pieridi, Cypriot singer-songwriter
- 1976Al Santos, American model, actor, and producer
- 1979Libuše Průšová, Czech tennis player
- 1982Samia Ghadie, English actress
View the complete list of July 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Pearl’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1260The Livonian Order suffers its greatest defeat in the 13th century in the Battle of Durbe against the Grand Duchy of Lithuania
- 1490John of Kastav finishes a cycle of frescoes in the Holy Trinity Church in Hrastovlje (now southwestern Slovenia).
- 1558Battle of Gravelines: In France, Spanish forces led by Count Lamoral of Egmont defeat the French forces of Marshal Paul de Thermes at Gravelines.
- 1854In the Battle of Guaymas, Mexico, General José María Yáñez stops the French invasion led by Count Gaston de Raousset-Boulbon.
- 1878Treaty of Berlin: The European powers redraw the map of the Balkans. Serbia, Montenegro and Romania become completely independent of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1923The Hollywood Sign is officially dedicated in the hills above Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. It originally reads “Hollywoodland ” but the four last letters are dropped after renovation in 1949.
- 1962In an unprecedented action, British Prime Minister Harold Macmillan dismisses seven members of his Cabinet, marking the effective end of the National Liberals as a distinct force within British politics.
- 1973Alexander Butterfield reveals the existence of the “Nixon tapes” to the special Senate committee investigating the Watergate break-in.
- 1977New York City: Amidst a period of financial and social turmoil experiences an electrical blackout lasting nearly 24 hours that leads to widespread fires and looting.
- 1985The Live Aid benefit concert takes place in London and Philadelphia, as well as other venues such as Sydney and Moscow.
View the complete list of July 13 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 13, and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Harding, Baldassare Ferri, Candice Patton, Paul Benedict, Jason Statham, Crystal Bernard, Junjun, Seth Swirsky, Marc Labrèche, Nikolay Cherkasov.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 13 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 13, 1998.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th July 1998 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 14, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 21, 1998. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 18, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,687,872 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1998. The estimated number of babies born on 13th July 1998 is 358,049. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,181 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 36,614 times in the year 1998. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 13, 1998. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 194th day of 1998
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 28th Monday of 1998
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 351 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,415 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,805 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 285
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 21, 2030
- Age in dog years: 112 dog years old using a Scottish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 14, 1971 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 21, 1998 (-129)
- 1998 world population: 5,935,213,248
- Number one song: The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica (July 18, 1998)
- Babies born in 1998: 130,687,872
- Babies born in 1998 every day: 358,049
- Babies born in 1998 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,181 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 36,614 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VII.MCMXCVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1970 – Fat Joe, American rapper and actor (Terror Squad and Diggin' in the Crates Crew); November 14, 1984 – Marija Šerifović, Serbian singer; August 12, 1965 – Peter Krause, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,177