Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of July 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 13, 2001 was a Friday and it was the 194th day of the year 2001. It was the 28th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,638 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,213 days or 6.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 225 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 21, 2033.
If a dog named Spree - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spree will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Spree will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Carlo Bergonzi
- 1937Jack Purvis
- 1940Patrick Stewart
- 1957Lília Cabral
- 1964Paul Thorn
- 1966Gerald Levert
- 1968Omi Minami
- 1977Ashley Scott
- 1980Corey Clark
- 1984Ida Maria
View the complete list of July 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 13.
- 1924Johnny Gilbert, American game show host and announcer
- 1939Prakash Mehra, Indian director and producer (d. 2009)
- 1955Mark Mendoza, American bass player and songwriter (Twisted Sister and The Dictators)
- 1970Barry Pinches, English snooker player
- 1971Mark Neeld, Australian footballer and coach
- 1972Sven Lõhmus, Estonian composer and producer
- 1973Mariada Pieridi, Cypriot singer-songwriter
- 1982Chri$ Ca$h, American wrestler (d. 2005)
- 1987Oğuz Savaş, Turkish basketball player
- 1988Colton Haynes, American actor and model
View the complete list of July 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Liam’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1249Coronation of Alexander III as King of Scots.
- 1793Journalist and French revolutionary Jean-Paul Marat is assassinated in his bathtub by Charlotte Corday, a member of the opposing political faction.
- 1794The Battle of the Vosges is fought between French forces and those of Prussia and Austria.
- 1854In the Battle of Guaymas, Mexico, General José María Yáñez stops the French invasion led by Count Gaston de Raousset-Boulbon.
- 1923The Hollywood Sign is officially dedicated in the hills above Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. It originally reads “Hollywoodland ” but the four last letters are dropped after renovation in 1949.
- 1962In an unprecedented action, British Prime Minister Harold Macmillan dismisses seven members of his Cabinet, marking the effective end of the National Liberals as a distinct force within British politics.
- 1977New York City: Amidst a period of financial and social turmoil experiences an electrical blackout lasting nearly 24 hours that leads to widespread fires and looting.
- 1977Somalia declares war on Ethiopia, starting the Ogaden War.
- 1985The Live Aid benefit concert takes place in London and Philadelphia, as well as other venues such as Sydney and Moscow.
- 2003French DGSE personnel abort an operation to rescue Íngrid Betancourt from FARC rebels in Colombia, causing a political scandal when details are leaked to the press.
View the complete list of July 13 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 13, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Gillen, One Be Lo, Jonathan Scarfe, Roberta Flack, Lim Seulong, Toby Stephens, Chris Young, Eric McCormack, Derek Ware, Verka Serduchka.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 13 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 13, 2001.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th July 2001 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Remind Me by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 14, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 13th July 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 13, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 194th day of 2001
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 28th Friday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 302 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,638 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,213 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 225
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 21, 2033
- Age in dog years: 101 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: U Remind Me by Usher (July 14, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VII.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1964 – Mark Christopher Lawrence, American actor and producer; August 17, 1918 – Evelyn Ankers, Chilean-American actress and singer (d. 1985); September 14, 1983 – Amy Winehouse, English singer-songwriter (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,013