Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of July 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 15, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 196th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,817 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 840 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Marley - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marley will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Marley will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Steven Gilborn
- 1944Millie Jackson
- 1951Jesse Ventura
- 1967Elbert West
- 1975Viveika Ravanes
- 1976Jim Jones
- 1988Mina Fujii
- 1989Tristan Wilds
- 1990Olly Alexander
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 15.
- 1353Vladimir the Bold, Russian prince (d. 1410)
- 1926Raymond Gosling, English physicist and academic (d. 2015)
- 1928Carl Woese, American microbiologist and biophysicist (d. 2012)
- 1931Joanna Merlin, American actress and casting director
- 1938Carmen Callil, Australian publisher, founded Virago Press
- 1940Ronald Gene Simmons, American sergeant and murderer (d. 1990)
- 1961Jean-Christophe Grangé, French journalist and screenwriter
- 1974Marilita Lambropoulou, Greek actress
- 1975Viveika Ravanes, Filipino actress and singer
- 1983Nelson Merlo, Brazilian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, is named by acclamation Colonel General of the new National Guard of Paris.
- 1834The Spanish Inquisition is officially disbanded after nearly 356 years.
- 1838Ralph Waldo Emerson delivers the Divinity School Address at Harvard Divinity School, discounting Biblical miracles and declaring Jesus a great man, but not God. The Protestant community reacts with outrage.
- 1870Reconstruction Era of the United States: Georgia becomes the last of the former Confederate states to be readmitted to the Union.
- 1920The Polish Parliament establishes Silesian Voivodeship before the Polish-German plebiscite.
- 1922Japanese Communist Party is established in Japan.
- 1927Massacre of July 15, 1927: Eighty-nine protesters are killed by the Austrian police in Vienna.
- 1971The United Red Army is founded in Japan.
- 2002“American Taliban” John Walker Lindh pleads guilty to supplying aid to the enemy and to possession of explosives during the commission of a felony.
- 2006Twitter is launched, becoming one of the largest social media platforms in the world.
View the complete list of historical events for July 15.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 15 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sally Pressman, Kalil Wilson, Cory Wells, Anthony Clark, Lhasa de Sela, Badly Drawn Boy, Michael York, Pinetop Perkins, Stan Lynch, Roddy Maude-Roxby.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 15 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 15, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1942 – Gottfried John, German actor (d. 2014); September 6, 1992 – Fabiola Rodas, Guatemalan singer; August 12, 1975 – Burcu Güneş, Turkish singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,135