Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of July 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 15, 1973 was a Sunday and it was the 196th day of the year 1973. It was the 28th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,658 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,553 days or 15.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 565 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 23, 2005.
If a dog named Fenwick - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fenwick will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fenwick will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Mogubai Kurdikar
- 1935Alex Karras
- 1938Ernie Barnes
- 1944Jan-Michael Vincent
- 1966Irène Jacob
- 1968Eddie Griffin
- 1970Tarkan Gözübüyük
- 1972Scott Foley
- 1990Olly Alexander
View the complete list of July 15 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 15.
- 1880Enrique Mosca, Argentinian lawyer and politician (d. 1950)
- 1904Rudolf Arnheim, German-American psychologist and author (d. 2007)
- 1933Guido Crepax, Italian author and illustrator (d. 2003)
- 1954Jeff Jarvis, American journalist and blogger
- 1960Willie Aames, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1961Scott Ritter, American soldier and weapons inspector
- 1965Gero Miesenböck, Neuroscientist and Waynflette Professor at the University of Oxford
- 1970Tarkan Gözübüyük, Turkish bass player and producer (Mezarkabul)
- 1972Yao Defen, Chinese giant (d. 2012)
- 1992Porter Robinson, American DJ and producer
View the complete list of July 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Christian soldiers take the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem after the final assault of a difficult siege.
- 1149The reconstructed Church of the Holy Sepulchre is consecrated in Jerusalem.
- 1207King John of England expels Canterbury monks for supporting Archbishop Stephen Langton.
- 1789Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, is named by acclamation Colonel General of the new National Guard of Paris.
- 1806Pike expedition: United States Army Lieutenant Zebulon Pike begins an expedition from Fort Bellefontaine near St. Louis, Missouri, to explore the west.
- 1815Napoleonic Wars: Napoleon Bonaparte surrenders aboard HMS Bellerophon.
- 1920The Polish Parliament establishes Silesian Voivodeship before the Polish-German plebiscite.
- 1922Japanese Communist Party is established in Japan.
- 1927Massacre of July 15, 1927: Eighty-nine protesters are killed by the Austrian police in Vienna.
- 1954First flight of the Boeing 367-80, prototype for both the Boeing 707 and C-135 series.
View the complete list of July 15 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 15, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Eno, Kees van Kooten, Nadine Beiler, Kim Deal, Patti Austin, Sal Mineo, Teo Olivares, Rémy Girard, Kurt Raab, Alex Kingston.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 15 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 15, 1973.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th July 1973 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 17, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +226. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1990. Your incompatibility score is -183. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bad, Bad Leroy Brown by Jim Croce as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 21, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 15th July 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 15, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 196th day of 1973
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 28th Sunday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 143 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,658 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,553 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 565
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 23, 2005
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 17, 1966 (+226)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1990 (-183)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Bad, Bad Leroy Brown by Jim Croce (July 21, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1941 – Claudine Clark, American singer-songwriter; December 24, 1971 – Giorgos Alkaios, Greek singer; September 15, 1933 – Monica Maughan, Tongan-Australian actress (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,768