Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of July 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 15, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 196th day of the year 1985. It was the 28th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,739 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,246 days or 11.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 431 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 23, 2017.
If a dog named Griever - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 198 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Griever will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Griever will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Ken Lynch
- 1927Joe Turkel
- 1935Alex Karras
- 1952David Pack
- 1961Lolita Davidovich
- 1967Elbert West
- 1971Danijela Martinović
- 1972Scott Foley
- 1976Gabriel Iglesias
- 1981Taylor Kinney
View the complete list of July 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 15.
- 1626Christiane Sehested, Danish daughter of Christian IV of Denmark (d. 1670)
- 1812James Hope-Scott, English lawyer and academic (d. 1873)
- 1848Vilfredo Pareto, Italian economist and sociologist (d. 1923)
- 1929Charles Anthony, American tenor and actor (d. 2012)
- 1942Vivian Malone Jones, American activist (d. 2005)
- 1952Terry O'Quinn, American actor
- 1959Vincent Lindon, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1977John St. Clair, American football player
- 1989Alisa Kleybanova, Russian tennis player
- 1993Håvard Nielsen, Norwegian footballer
View the complete list of July 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Larry’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1207King John of England expels Canterbury monks for supporting Archbishop Stephen Langton.
- 1410Polish–Lithuanian–Teutonic War: Battle of Grunwald: The allied forces of the Kingdom of Poland and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania defeat the army of the Teutonic Order.
- 1741Aleksei Chirikov sights land in Southeast Alaska. He sends men ashore in a longboat, making them the first Europeans to visit Alaska.
- 1799The Rosetta Stone is found in the Egyptian village of Rosetta by French Captain Pierre-François Bouchard during Napoleon’s Egyptian Campaign.
- 1815Napoleonic Wars: Napoleon Bonaparte surrenders aboard HMS Bellerophon.
- 1920The Polish Parliament establishes Silesian Voivodeship before the Polish-German plebiscite.
- 1955Eighteen Nobel laureates sign the Mainau Declaration against nuclear weapons, later co-signed by thirty-four others.
- 1975Space Race: Apollo–Soyuz Test Project features the dual launch of an Apollo spacecraft and a Soyuz spacecraft on the first joint Soviet-United States human-crewed flight. It was both the last launch of an Apollo spacecraft, and the Saturn family of rockets.
- 2002Anti-Terrorism Court of Pakistan hands down the death sentence to British born Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh and life terms to three others suspected of murdering The Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl.
- 2006Twitter is launched, becoming one of the largest social media platforms in the world.
View the complete list of July 15 historical events.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 15, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Goodman, Steven Michael Quezada, Taylor Atelian, Michael Rispoli, Kisaki, James Eckhouse, Sharon Stone, John Clark, Lily Mariye, John Hiatt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 15 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 15, 1985.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th July 1985 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 15, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 13, 1990. Your score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A View to a Kill by Duran Duran as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 20, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 15th July 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 15, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 196th day of 1985
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 28th Monday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 45 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,739 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,246 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 431
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 23, 2017
- Age in dog years: 198 dog years old using a Old English Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 15, 1981 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 13, 1990 (-168)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: A View to a Kill by Duran Duran (July 20, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.VII.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1955 – Frankie Knuckles, American DJ and producer (d. 2014); May 24, 1983 – Ricky Mabe, Canadian actor and director; August 6, 1982 – Romola Garai, English model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,127