Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 197th day of the year 1941. It was the 29th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,284 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,761 days or 26.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 991 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 24, 1973.
If a dog named Jaki - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jaki will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jaki will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Mary Philbin
- 1906Vincent Sherman
- 1911Ginger Rogers
- 1939Mariele Ventre
- 1946Toshio Furukawa
- 1965Sherri Stoner
- 1970Apichatpong Weerasethakul
- 1975Jamie Oliver
- 1976Bobby Lashley
- 1985Yōko Hikasa
View the complete list of July 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1880Kathleen Norris, American journalist and author (d. 1966)
- 1907Orville Redenbacher, American farmer and businessman, founded Orville Redenbacher’s (d. 1995)
- 1928Anita Brookner, English historian and author
- 1937Richard Bryan, American lawyer and politician, 25th Governor of Nevada
- 1952Ken McEwan, South African cricketer
- 1969Rain Pryor, American actress
- 1972François Drolet, Canadian speed skater
- 1973Stefano Garzelli, Italian cyclist
- 1987Mousa Dembélé, Belgian footballer
- 1991Iiris, Estonian singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of July 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Celeste’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1212Battle of Las Navas de Tolosa: After Pope Innocent III calls European knights to a crusade, forces of Kings Alfonso VIII of Castile, Sancho VII of Navarre, Peter II of Aragon and Afonso II of Portugal defeat those of the Berber Muslim leader Almohad, thus marking a significant turning point in the Reconquista and in the medieval history of Spain.
- 1377Coronation of Richard II of England.
- 1909Persian Constitutional Revolution: Mohammad Ali Shah Qajar is forced out as Shah of Persia and is replaced by his son Ahmad Shah Qajar.
- 1935The world’s first parking meter is installed in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- 1948The storming of the cockpit of the Miss Macao passenger seaplane, operated by a subsidiary of the Cathay Pacific Airways, marks the first aircraft hijacking of a commercial plane.
- 1951King Leopold III of Belgium abdicates in favor of his son, Baudouin I of Belgium.
- 1965The Mont Blanc Tunnel linking France and Italy opens.
- 1981Mahathir Mohamad becomes Malaysia’s 4th Prime Minister.
- 2007An earthquake of magnitude 6.8 and 6.6 aftershock occurs off the Niigata coast of Japan killing eight people, injuring at least 800 and damaging a nuclear power plant.
- 2015Four U.S. Marines and one gunman die in a shooting spree targeting military installations in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
View the complete list of July 16 historical events.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hal Fishman, Zoe McLellan, Brian Henderson, Jason Robards, Vic Perrin, Shoista Mullojonova, Ray Harryhausen, Shirley Henderson, Wesley Snipes, Jayne Meadows.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 16, 1941.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th July 1941 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 18, 1943. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1913. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 16, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 197th day of 1941
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 29th Wednesday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 301 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,284 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,761 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 991
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 24, 1973
- Age in dog years: 340 dog years old using a Brussels Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 18, 1943 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1913 (-116)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.VII.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1968 – Parker Posey, American actress and singer; March 11, 1927 – Joachim Fuchsberger, German actor and television host (d. 2014); September 13, 1967 – Tim "Ripper" Owens, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iced Earth, Judas Priest, Beyond Fear, and Charred Walls of the Damned).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,940