Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1948 was a Friday and it was the 198th day of the year 1948. It was the 29th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 28 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,635 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,878 days or 24.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 902 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 24, 1980.
If a dog named Tanky - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tanky will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tanky will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Larry Semon
- 1911Ginger Rogers
- 1918Bayani Casimiro
- 1928Ticho Parly
- 1938Tony Jackson
- 1948Rubén Blades
- 1966Yıldız Tilbe
- 1967Will Ferrell
- 1984Katrina Kaif
- 1990James Maslow
View the complete list of July 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1925Frank Jobe, American sergeant and surgeon (d. 2014)
- 1941Hans Wiegel, Dutch journalist and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the Netherlands
- 1952Richard Egielski, American author and illustrator
- 1969Kathryn Harby-Williams, Australian netball player and sportscaster
- 1973Jonas Chernick, Canadian actor and screenwriter
- 1974Jeremy Enigk, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sunny Day Real Estate and The Fire Theft)
- 1979Douglas Murray, Scottish journalist and author
- 1979Jayma Mays, American actress and singer
- 1985Yōko Hikasa, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1989Carlito Olivero, American singer-songwriter and actor (Menudo)
View the complete list of July 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OEUULCBYWYFU? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters OEUULCBYWYFU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1769Father Junípero Serra founds California’s first mission, Mission San Diego de Alcalá. Over the following decades, it evolves into the city of San Diego, California.
- 1927Augusto César Sandino leads a raid on U.S. Marines and Nicaraguan Guardia Nacional that had been sent to apprehend him in the village of Ocotal, but is repulsed by one of the first dive-bombing attacks in history.
- 1931Emperor Haile Selassie signs the first constitution of Ethiopia.
- 1942Holocaust: Vel‘ d'Hiv Roundup (Rafle du Vel’d'Hiv): The government of Vichy France orders the mass arrest of 13,152 Jews who are held at the Winter Velodrome in Paris before deportation to Auschwitz.
- 1945World War II: The heavy cruiser USS Indianapolis leaves San Francisco with parts for the atomic bomb “Little Boy” bound for Tinian Island.
- 1948Following token resistance, the city of Nazareth, revered by Christians as the hometown of Jesus, capitulates to Israeli troops during Operation Dekel in the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- 1951The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger is published for the first time by Little, Brown and Company.
- 1960USS George Washington a modified sclass- Skipjack successfully test fires the first ballistic missile while submerged.
- 1981Mahathir Mohamad becomes Malaysia’s 4th Prime Minister.
- 1990The Luzon earthquake strikes in Benguet, Pangasinan, Nueva Ecija, La Union, Aurora, Bataan, Zambales and Tarlac, Philippines, with an intensity of 7.7.
View the complete list of July 16 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Esmée Denters, Gioia Bruno, Sheamus, Vytautas Juozapaitis, Sofia Rotaru, Marilu Henner, Verna Felton, Erika Hebron, Eli Kim, Willem Duys.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 16, 1948.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th July 1948 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 10, 1956. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 22, 1967. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 16, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 198th day of 1948
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 29th Friday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 28 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,635 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,878 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 902
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 24, 1980
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Rottweiler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: April 10, 1956 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 22, 1967 (-157)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.VII.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1970 – Victoria Fuller, American model and actress; July 11, 1916 – Reg Varney, English actor and screenwriter (d. 2008); July 22, 1988 – Yuriko Yoshitaka, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,017