Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of July 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 17, 1968 was a Wednesday and it was the 199th day of the year 1968. It was the 29th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,365 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,455 days or 17.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 655 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 25, 2000.
If a dog named Laisa - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 291 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Laisa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Laisa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Jimmy Scott
- 1928Vince Guaraldi
- 1948Ron Asheton
- 1952Thé Lau
- 1956Robert Romanus
- 1958Wong Kar-wai
- 1960Mark Burnett
- 1963John Ventimiglia
- 1975Elena Anaya
- 1984Asami Kimura
View the complete list of July 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 17.
- 1853Alexius Meinong, Ukrainian-Austrian philosopher and academic (d. 1920)
- 1928Joe Morello, American drummer (d. 2011)
- 1941Daryle Lamonica, American football player
- 1947Wolfgang Flür, German drummer (Kraftwerk and Dyko)
- 1950P. J. Soles, German-American actress
- 1961Guru, American rapper, producer, and actor (Gang Starr) (d. 2010)
- 1971Nico Mattan, Belgian cyclist
- 1976Gino D'Acampo, Italian chef and author
- 1981Elpida Romantzi, Greek archer
- 1983Adam Lind, American baseball player
View the complete list of July 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sean’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1402Zhu Di, better known by his era name as the Yongle Emperor, assumes the throne over the Ming dynasty of China.
- 1453Battle of Castillon: The last battle of Hundred Years’ War, the French under Jean Bureau defeat the English under the Earl of Shrewsbury, who is killed in the battle in Gascony.
- 1771Bloody Falls massacre: Chipewyan chief Matonabbee, traveling as the guide to Samuel Hearne on his Arctic overland journey, massacres a group of unsuspecting Inuit.
- 1856The Great Train Wreck of 1856 in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, kills over 60 people.
- 1944Port Chicago disaster: Near the San Francisco Bay, two ships laden with ammunition for the war explode in Port Chicago, California, killing 320.
- 1945World War II: The main three leaders of the Allied nations, Winston Churchill, Harry S. Truman and Joseph Stalin, meet in the German city of Potsdam to decide the future of a defeated Germany.
- 1948The South Korean constitution is proclaimed.
- 1989First flight of the B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber.
- 1998A diplomatic conference adopts the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, establishing a permanent international court to prosecute individuals for genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and the crime of aggression.
- 2014A French regional train on the Pau-Bayonne line crashes into a high-speed train near the town of Denguin, resulting in at least 25 injuries.
View the complete list of July 17 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 17, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eddie Constantine, Philip Carey, Bill Haley, Hiroshi Teshigahara, Russ Abbot, Bill Kerr, Lisa Blount, Gal Gadot, Ed Roland, Jacqueline McKenzie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 17 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 17, 1968.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th July 1968 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 15, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1953. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Grazing in the Grass by Hugh Masekela as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 20, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 17th July 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 17, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 199th day of 1968
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 29th Wednesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,365 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,455 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 655
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 25, 2000
- Age in dog years: 291 dog years old using a Poodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 15, 1966 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1953 (-140)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Grazing in the Grass by Hugh Masekela (July 20, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.VII.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1922 – Allan Melvin, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2008); June 23, 1955 – Glenn Danzig, American singer-songwriter and producer (Misfits, Samhain, and Danzig); June 29, 1921 – Jean Kent, English actress (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,121