Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of July 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 17, 1976 was a Saturday and it was the 199th day of the year 1976. It was the 29th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,413 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,471 days or 14.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 555 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 25, 2008.
If a dog named Kuma - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kuma will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kuma will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899James Cagney
- 1935Donald Sutherland
- 1940Tim Brooke-Taylor
- 1954J. Michael Straczynski
- 1957Fern Britton
- 1960Robin Shou
- 1976Luke Bryan
- 1985Tom Fletcher
- 2000Maria Aragon
View the complete list of July 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 17.
- 1714Alexander Gottlieb Baumgarten, German philosopher and academic (d. 1762)
- 1744Elbridge Gerry, American merchant and politician, 5th Vice President of the United States (d. 1814)
- 1763John Jacob Astor, German-American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1848)
- 1870Charles Davidson Dunbar, Scottish soldier and bagpipe player (d. 1939)
- 1901Bruno Jasieński, Polish poet and author (d. 1938)
- 1939Andrée Champagne, Canadian actress and politician
- 1946Alun Armstrong, English actor and singer
- 1950Derek de Lint, Dutch actor
- 1978Ricardo Arona, Brazilian mixed martial artist
- 1980Ryan Miller, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of July 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters SRREVIOSIZ? Check your answers here: Word search SRREVIOSIZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1794The 16 Carmelite Martyrs of Compiègne are executed ten days prior to the end of the French Revolution’s Reign of Terror.
- 1867Harvard School of Dental Medicine is established in Boston, Massachusetts. It is the first dental school in the U.S. that is affiliated with a university.
- 1932Altona Bloody Sunday: A riot between the Nazi Party paramilitary forces, the SS and SA, and the German Communist Party ensues.
- 1948The South Korean constitution is proclaimed.
- 1953The largest number of United States midshipman casualties in a single event results from an aircraft crash in Florida killing 44.
- 1968A revolution occurs in Iraq when Abdul Rahman Arif is overthrown and the Ba'ath Party is installed as the governing power in Iraq with Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr as the new Iraqi President.
- 1981A structural failure leads to the collapse of a walkway at the Hyatt Regency in Kansas City, Missouri killing 114 people and injuring more than 200.
- 1985Founding of the EUREKA Network by former head of states François Mitterrand (France) and Helmut Kohl (Germany).
- 1998A diplomatic conference adopts the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, establishing a permanent international court to prosecute individuals for genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and the crime of aggression.
- 2009Two suicide bombers detonate themselves at two separate hotels in Jakarta, Indonesia.
View the complete list of July 17 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 17, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Savage, Tolis Voskopoulos, Chris Shiflett, Tetsuji Tamayama, Bill Prady, Joey Richter, Sergey Nikitin, Holly Robinson Peete, Alana de la Garza, Émile Genest.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 17 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 17, 1976.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th July 1976 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 15, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 24, 1962. Your score is -185. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 17, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 17th July 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 17, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 199th day of 1976
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 29th Saturday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 23 days
- Age on next birthday: 45 years old
- Days since birth: 16,413 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,471 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 555
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 25, 2008
- Age in dog years: 248 dog years old using a Doberman Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 15, 1971 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 24, 1962 (-185)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Band (July 17, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.VII.MCMLXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1922 – Richard Kiley, American actor and singer (d. 1999); November 9, 1959 – Thomas Quasthoff, German opera singer; June 5, 1954 – Haluk Bilginer, Turkish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,182