Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of July 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 17, 1978 was a Monday and it was the 198th day of the year 1978. It was the 29th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,102 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,034 days or 13.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 512 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 25, 2010.
If a dog named Cheeco - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cheeco will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cheeco will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Keiko Awaji
- 1957Fern Britton
- 1958Wong Kar-wai
- 1960Nancy Giles
- 1973Tony Dovolani
- 1978Panda Bear
- 1984Asami Kimura
- 2000Maria Aragon
View the complete list of July 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 17.
- 1901Patrick Smith, Irish farmer and politician, Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine (d. 1982)
- 1902Christina Stead, Australian author and academic (d. 1983)
- 1912Erwin Bauer, German race car driver (d. 1958)
- 1924Garde Gardom, Canadian lawyer and politician, 26th Lieutenant Governor of British Columbia (d. 2013)
- 1928Vince Guaraldi, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1976)
- 1947Wolfgang Flür, German drummer (Kraftwerk and Dyko)
- 1961Guru, American rapper, producer, and actor (Gang Starr) (d. 2010)
- 1965Santiago Segura, Spanish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Javier Camuñas, Spanish footballer
- 1987Darius Boyd, Australian rugby league player
View the complete list of July 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mike’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1771Bloody Falls massacre: Chipewyan chief Matonabbee, traveling as the guide to Samuel Hearne on his Arctic overland journey, massacres a group of unsuspecting Inuit.
- 1856The Great Train Wreck of 1856 in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, kills over 60 people.
- 1918Tsar Nicholas II of Russia and his immediate family and retainers are murdered by Bolshevik Chekists at the Ipatiev House in Yekaterinburg, Russia.
- 1944Port Chicago disaster: Near the San Francisco Bay, two ships laden with ammunition for the war explode in Port Chicago, California, killing 320.
- 1945World War II: The main three leaders of the Allied nations, Winston Churchill, Harry S. Truman and Joseph Stalin, meet in the German city of Potsdam to decide the future of a defeated Germany.
- 1953The largest number of United States midshipman casualties in a single event results from an aircraft crash in Florida killing 44.
- 1979Nicaraguan dictator General Anastasio Somoza Debayle resigns and flees to Miami, Florida.
- 1985Founding of the EUREKA Network by former head of states François Mitterrand (France) and Helmut Kohl (Germany).
- 1989Holy See–Poland relations are restored.
- 2001Concorde is brought back in to service nearly a year after the July 2000 crash.
View the complete list of July 17 historical events.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 17, and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lucia Cifarelli, Cirroc Lofton, Michael Cacoyannis, Tobin Bell, Jessica Capshaw, Shawn Crahan, Buddy Greco, Martin Huba, Rebecca Schaeffer, Jerry Colonna.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 17 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 17, 1978.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th July 1978 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 12, 1979. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 6, 2002. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,304,105,753. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 22, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 122,638,528 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1978. The estimated number of babies born on 17th July 1978 is 335,996. That’s equivalent to 233 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,323 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,158 times in the year 1978. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 17, 1978. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 198th day of 1978
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 29th Monday of 1978
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 239 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,102 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,034 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 512
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 25, 2010
- Age in dog years: 184 dog years old using a Norwich Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 12, 1979 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 6, 2002 (-153)
- 1978 world population: 4,304,105,753
- Number one song: Shadow Dancing by Andy Gibb (July 22, 1978)
- Babies born in 1978: 122,638,528
- Babies born in 1978 every day: 335,996
- Babies born in 1978 every minute: 233
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,323 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,158 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.VII.MCMLXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1950 – Jerry Zucker, American director, producer, and screenwriter; September 25, 1965 – Saffron Henderson, Canadian voice actress and singer; August 10, 1972 – Dilana, South African-American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,120