Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of July 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 17, 1999 was a Saturday and it was the 198th day of the year 1999. It was the 29th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,476 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,825 days or 7.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 287 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 25, 2031.
If a dog named Prettyboi - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 123 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Prettyboi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Prettyboi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899James Cagney
- 1915Fred Ball
- 1921František Zvarík
- 1928Vince Guaraldi
- 1935Diahann Carroll
- 1949Wayne Sleep
- 1960Mark Burnett
- 1961Jeremy Hardy
- 1968Bitty Schram
- 1978Trevor McNevan
View the complete list of July 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 17.
- 1912Art Linkletter, Canadian-American radio and television host (d. 2010)
- 1917Phyllis Diller, American actress, singer, dancer, and voice artist (d. 2012)
- 1932Wojciech Kilar, Polish pianist and composer (d. 2013)
- 1933Karmenu Mifsud Bonnici, Maltese politician, 9th Prime Minister of Malta
- 1943Conor Myles John O'Brien, 18th Baron Inchiquin
- 1945John Patten, Baron Patten, English politician, Secretary of State for Education
- 1950Derek de Lint, Dutch actor
- 1952David Hasselhoff, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1976Luke Bryan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1985Tom Fletcher, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (McFly and McBusted)
View the complete list of July 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Preston’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1402Zhu Di, better known by his era name as the Yongle Emperor, assumes the throne over the Ming dynasty of China.
- 1867Harvard School of Dental Medicine is established in Boston, Massachusetts. It is the first dental school in the U.S. that is affiliated with a university.
- 1918Tsar Nicholas II of Russia and his immediate family and retainers are murdered by Bolshevik Chekists at the Ipatiev House in Yekaterinburg, Russia.
- 1962Nuclear weapons testing: The “Small Boy” test shot Little Feller I becomes the last atmospheric test detonation at the Nevada National Security Site.
- 1975Apollo–Soyuz Test Project: An American Apollo and a Soviet Soyuz spacecraft dock with each other in orbit marking the first such link-up between spacecraft from the two nations.
- 1996TWA Flight 800: Off the coast of Long Island, New York, a Paris-bound TWA Boeing 747 explodes, killing all 230 on board.
- 2007TAM Airlines Flight 3054, an Airbus A320, crashes into a warehouse after landing too fast and missing the end of the São Paulo–Congonhas Airport runway, killing 199 people.
- 2009Two suicide bombers detonate themselves at two separate hotels in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 2014Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, a Boeing 777, crashes near the border of Ukraine and Russia after being shot down. All 298 people on board are killed.
- 2015At least 120 people are killed and 130 injured by a suicide bombing in Diyala Province, Iraq.
View the complete list of July 17 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 17, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bernadette Peters, Michael Rennie, Jack Buchanan, Ellen Cleghorne, Mayu Watanabe, Bethany Joy Lenz, Gaku Matsumoto, Dave Lamb, Greg Giraldo, Big Boi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 17 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 17, 1999.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th July 1999 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 23, 1972. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 21, 1999. Your score is -211. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bills, Bills, Bills by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 17, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 17th July 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 17, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 198th day of 1999
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 29th Saturday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 290 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,476 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,825 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 287
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 25, 2031
- Age in dog years: 123 dog years old using a Dalmatian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: May 23, 1972 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 21, 1999 (-211)
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: Bills, Bills, Bills by Destiny’s Child (July 17, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.VII.MCMXCIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1952 – Tim Albery, English director and producer; April 29, 1925 – Iwao Takamoto, American animator, director, and producer (d. 2007); October 14, 1963 – Yim Jae-beom, South Korean singer (Sinawe).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,075