Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of July 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
July 18, 1987 was a Saturday and it was the 199th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,390 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,797 days or 10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 385 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 26, 2019.
If a dog named Soupy - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Soupy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Soupy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Chill Wills
- 1929Dick Button
- 1946Leo Madder
- 1957Keith Levene
- 1961Elizabeth McGovern
- 1967Vin Diesel
- 1971Sarah McLeod
- 1975Daron Malakian
- 1982Priyanka Chopra
- 1982Ryan Cabrera
View the complete list of July 18 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 18.
- 1659Hyacinthe Rigaud, French painter (d. 1743)
- 1724Duchess Maria Antonia of Bavaria (d. 1780)
- 1867Margaret Brown, American philanthropist and activist (d. 1932)
- 1900Nathalie Sarraute, French lawyer and author (d. 1999)
- 1906Clifford Odets, American director, playwright, and screenwriter (d. 1963)
- 1941Lonnie Mack, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1961Krustyo Lafazanov, Bulgarian actor
- 1962Shaun Micallef, Australian comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Penny Hardaway, American basketball player and coach
- 1989Jamie Benn, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of July 18 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 390 BCRoman-Gaulish Wars: Battle of the Allia: A Roman army is defeated by raiding Gauls, leading to the subsequent sacking of Rome.
- 645Chinese forces under general Li Shiji besiege the strategic fortress city of Anshi (Liaoning) during the Goguryeo–Tang War.
- 1290King Edward I of England issues the Edict of Expulsion, banishing all Jews (numbering about 16,000) from England; this was Tisha B'Av on the Hebrew calendar, a day that commemorates many Jewish calamities.
- 1555The College of Arms is reincorporated by Royal charter signed by Queen Mary I of England and King Philip II of Spain.
- 1857Louis Faidherbe, French governor of Senegal, arrives to relieve French forces at Kayes, effectively ending El Hajj Umar Tall’s war against the French.
- 1966Australian children’s television series Play School airs for the first time, going on to become the longest-running children’s show in Australia, and the second longest running children’s show in the world
- 1984The dismembered body of Swedish prostitute Catrine da Costa is found in Stockholm, the findings later led to a trial that ended in a mistrial for two accused doctors.
- 1986A tornado is broadcast live on KARE television in Minnesota when the station’s helicopter pilot makes a chance encounter.
- 1995On the Caribbean island of Montserrat, the Soufrière Hills volcano erupts. Over the course of several years, it devastates the island, destroying the capital and forcing most of the population to flee.
- 2013The Government of Detroit, with up to $20 billion in debt, files for the largest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history.
View the complete list of July 18 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 18 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: William Sadler, R. Kelly, Lauritz Melchior, Harold Ramis, Sébastien Foucan, Jeff Corwin, Alex McCrindle, Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick, William Fay, Nigel Rhodes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 18 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 18, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 27, 1964. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 21, 1976. Your incompatibility score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,027,200,492. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone by Heart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 18, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 18, 1990 – Britt Robertson, American actress; October 18, 1954 – Arliss Howard, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 4, 1981 – Carol Banawa, Filipino-American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,492