Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of July 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 18, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 199th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,695 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Fossee - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fossee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fossee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898John Stuart
- 1908Lupe Vélez
- 1941Martha Reeves
- 1951Margo Martindale
- 1957Keith Levene
- 1960Anne-Marie Johnson
- 1968Alex Désert
- 1978Joo Sang-wook
- 1983Aaron Gillespie
- 1985Chace Crawford
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 18.
- 1797Immanuel Hermann Fichte, German philosopher and academic (d. 1879)
- 1902Jessamyn West, American author (d. 1984)
- 1908Lupe Vélez, Mexican-American actress and dancer (d. 1944)
- 1956Razor Shines, American baseball player, manager, and coach
- 1969The Great Sasuke, Japanese wrestler and politician
- 1971Sarah McLeod, New Zealand actress
- 1972Titoff, French actor and humorist
- 1976Valerie Cruz, American actress
- 1977Kelly Reilly, English actress and producer
- 1980Kristen Bell, American actress, singer, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 64The Great Fire of Rome causes widespread devastation and rages on for six days, destroying half of the city.
- 1555The College of Arms is reincorporated by Royal charter signed by Queen Mary I of England and King Philip II of Spain.
- 1841Coronation of Emperor Pedro II of Brazil.
- 1862First ascent of Dent Blanche, one of the highest summits in the Alps.
- 1942World War II: The Germans test fly the Messerschmitt Me 262 using its jet engines for the first time.
- 1984The dismembered body of Swedish prostitute Catrine da Costa is found in Stockholm, the findings later led to a trial that ended in a mistrial for two accused doctors.
- 1986A tornado is broadcast live on KARE television in Minnesota when the station’s helicopter pilot makes a chance encounter.
- 1992The ten victims of the La Cantuta massacre disappear from their university in Lima.
- 1995On the Caribbean island of Montserrat, the Soufrière Hills volcano erupts. Over the course of several years, it devastates the island, destroying the capital and forcing most of the population to flee.
- 1996Battle of Mullaitivu: The Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam capture the Sri Lanka Army’s base, killing over 1200 soldiers.
View the complete list of historical events for July 18.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 18 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rina Aiuchi, Molly Meldrum, Sam Kessel, Sonam Kapoor, Juliet Mills, Lyca Gairanod, Anett Griffel, Paulette Carlson, John Phillips, Shin Nagahama.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 18 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 18, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot in Herre by Nelly as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 20, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1995 – Taylor Atelian, American actress, singer, and dancer; August 29, 1953 – Doña Croll, Jamaican-English actress; August 10, 1987 – Ari Boyland, New Zealand actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,226