Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of July 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
July 19, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 200th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 303 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,977 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,326 days or 20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 744 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 27, 1990.
If a dog named Dunky - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dunky will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dunky will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Reginald Baker
- 1898Olle Hilding
- 1919Dallas McKennon
- 1919Patricia Medina
- 1951Abel Ferrara
- 1954Steve O'Donnell
- 1966Nancy Carell
- 1968Robb Flynn
- 1975Wax Tailor
- 1976Angela Griffin
View the complete list of July 19 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 19.
- 1895Xu Beihong, Chinese painter and academic (d. 1953)
- 1916Phil Cavarretta, American baseball player and manager (d. 2010)
- 1921André Moynet, French soldier, race car driver, and politician (d. 1993)
- 1934Francisco de Sá Carneiro, Portuguese lawyer and politician, 111th Prime Minister of Portugal (d. 1980)
- 1954Alvan Adams, American basketball player
- 1979Rick Ankiel, American baseball player
- 1983Craig Vye, English actor
- 1984Matthias Laurenz Gräff, Austrian painter
- 1985Marina Kuzina, Russian basketball player
- 1995María José Alvarado, Honduran model, Señorita Honduras 2014 (d. 2014)
View the complete list of July 19 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1333Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Halidon Hill: The English win a decisive victory over the Scots.
- 1821Coronation of George IV of the United Kingdom.
- 1864Taiping Rebellion: Third Battle of Nanking: The Qing dynasty finally defeats the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom.
- 1900The first line of the Paris Métro opens for operation.
- 1919Following Peace Day celebrations marking the end of World War I, ex-servicemen riot and burn down Luton Town Hall.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Cape Spada: The Royal Navy and the Regia Marina clash; the Italian light cruiser Bartolomeo Colleoni sinks, with 121 casualties.
- 1947The Prime Minister of the shadow Burmese government, Bogyoke Aung San and 6 of his cabinet and 2 non-cabinet members are assassinated by Galon U Saw.
- 1976Sagarmatha National Park in Nepal is created.
- 1979The Sandinista rebels overthrow the government of the Somoza family in Nicaragua.
- 1981In a private meeting with U.S. President Ronald Reagan, French Prime Minister François Mitterrand reveals the existence of the Farewell Dossier, a collection of documents showing that the Soviets had been stealing American technological research and development.
View the complete list of July 19 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 19 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlélie Couture, Noel Clarke, Ott, Simon Bird, Saul Rubinek, Gustav Winckler, Christian Borle, Donna Fargo, Armando Iannucci, Manuel Saval.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 19 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 19, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 13, 1986. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 13, 1935. Your incompatibility score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1976 – Bae Soo-bin, South Korean actor; January 15, 1982 – Emina Jahović, Serbian-Turkish singer-songwriter and actress; June 12, 1948 – Lyn Collins, American singer (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,432