Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of July 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 19, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 200th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,799 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 501 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Rapha - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rapha will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rapha will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Max Fleischer
- 1898Olle Hilding
- 1919Dallas McKennon
- 1924Arthur Rankin, Jr.
- 1946Alan Gorrie
- 1954Steve O'Donnell
- 1965Stuart Scott
- 1976Angela Griffin
- 1978Atsushi Harada
- 1987Louie Torrellas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 19.
- 1892Dick Irvin, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1957)
- 1914Marius Russo, American baseball player (d. 2005)
- 1950Adrian Noble, English director and screenwriter
- 1954Srđa Trifković, Serbian-American journalist and historian
- 1965Stuart Scott, American sportscaster and actor (d. 2015)
- 1968Jim Norton, American comedian, actor, and author
- 1973Saïd Taghmaoui, French actor and screenwriter
- 1981David Bernard, Jamaican cricketer
- 1984Adam Morrison, American basketball player
- 1984Andrea Libman, Canadian actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 998Arab–Byzantine wars: Battle of Apamea: Fatimids defeat a Byzantine army near Apamea.
- 1544Italian War of 1542–46: The first Siege of Boulogne begins.
- 1545The Tudor warship Mary Rose sinks off Portsmouth; in 1982 the wreck is salvaged in one of the most complex and expensive projects in the history of maritime archaeology.
- 1702Great Northern War: A numerically superior Polish-Saxon army of Augustus II the Strong, operating from an advantageous defensive position, is defeated by a Swedish army half its size under the command of King Charles XII in the Battle of Klissow.
- 1940Field Marshal Ceremony: First occasion in World War II, that Hitler appointed field marshals due to military achievements.
- 1940World War II: Army order 112 forms the Intelligence Corps of the British Army.
- 1947The Prime Minister of the shadow Burmese government, Bogyoke Aung San and 6 of his cabinet and 2 non-cabinet members are assassinated by Galon U Saw.
- 1972Dhofar Rebellion: British SAS units help the Omani government against Popular Front for the Liberation of Oman rebels in the Battle of Mirbat.
- 1980The 1980 Summer Olympics, officially known as the Games of the XXII Olympiad, were opened in Moscow, Russia.
- 1983The first three-dimensional reconstruction of a human head in a CT is published.
View the complete list of historical events for July 19.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 19 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Francesca Catalano, Roberta Flack, François Périer, Rakan Rushaidat, James Gandhi, Mark Lee, Mageina Tovah, Tino Rossi, June Havoc, Jennifer Paige.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 19 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 19, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Looks Like We Made It by Barry Manilow as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 23, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1990 – Hikaru Yaotome, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Hey! Say! JUMP and Ya-ya-yah); May 27, 1943 – Raye Birk, American actor; April 11, 1934 – Ron Pember, English actor, director and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,222