Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of July 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 2, 1988 was a Saturday and it was the 184th day of the year 1988. It was the 27th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,480 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,827 days or 10.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 388 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 10, 2020.
If a dog named Koke - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Koke will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Koke will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Tyrone Guthrie
- 1920Annette Kerr
- 1934Tom Springfield
- 1939Paul Williams
- 1949Greg Brown
- 1949Hanno Pöschl
- 1973Peter Kay
- 1983Sammy J
- 1986Lindsay Lohan
- 2004Caitlin Carmichael
View the complete list of July 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 2.
- 1647Daniel Finch, 2nd Earl of Nottingham, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1730)
- 1869Liane de Pougy, French-Swiss dancer and author (d. 1950)
- 1911Reg Parnell, English race car driver and manager (d. 1964)
- 1931Robert Ito, Canadian actor
- 1961Clark Kellogg, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1970Steve Morrow, Northern Irish footballer and manager
- 1983Sammy J, Australian comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1985Chad Henne, American football player
- 1989Dev, American singer-songwriter
- 1990Margot Robbie, Australian actress
View the complete list of July 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rachel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 437Emperor Valentinian III begins his reign over the Western Roman Empire. His mother Galla Placidia ends her regency, but continues to exercise political influence at the court in Rome.
- 963The imperial army proclaims Nikephoros II Phokas Emperor of the Romans on the plains outside Cappadocian Caesarea.
- 1494The Treaty of Tordesillas is ratified by Spain.
- 1582Battle of Yamazaki: Toyotomi Hideyoshi defeats Akechi Mitsuhide.
- 1698Thomas Savery patents the first steam engine.
- 1897Italian scientist Guglielmo Marconi obtains a patent for radio in London.
- 1900Jean Sibelius’ Finlandia receives its première performance in Helsinki with the Helsinki Philharmonic Society conducted by Robert Kajanus.
- 1964U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Civil Rights Act of 1964 meant to prohibit segregation in public places.
- 2010The South Kivu tank truck explosion in the Democratic Republic of the Congo kills at least 230 people.
- 2013A 6.1 magnitude earthquake strikes Aceh, Indonesia, killing at least 42 people and injuring 420 others.
View the complete list of July 2 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 2, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Manuel Benitez, Caitlin Cary, Arielle Kebbel, Mo Collins, Martin Tielli, Louis de Funès, Bella Thorne, Peter Jurasik, Don Meredith, Lili Mirojnick.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 2 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 2, 1988.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd July 1988 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 2, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 18, 1968. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dirty Diana by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 2, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd July 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 2, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 184th day of 1988
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 27th Saturday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 208 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,480 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,827 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 388
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 10, 2020
- Age in dog years: 182 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 2, 1964 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 18, 1968 (-147)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Dirty Diana by Michael Jackson (July 2, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: II.VII.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1986 – Emilia Clarke, English actress; March 16, 1928 – Karlheinz Böhm, German-Austrian actor (d. 2014); January 9, 1951 – Crystal Gayle, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,050