Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of July 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 2, 1998 was a Thursday and it was the 183rd day of the year 1998. It was the 27th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,387 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,796 days or 7.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 284 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 10, 2030.
If a dog named Catie - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 108 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Catie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Catie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Tyrone Guthrie
- 1920Annette Kerr
- 1928Line Renaud
- 1931Robert Ito
- 1947Larry David
- 1948Saul Rubinek
- 1949Bernard-Pierre Donnadieu
- 1969Jenni Rivera
- 1971Samantha Giles
- 1989Omero Mumba
View the complete list of July 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 2.
- 1834Hendrick Peter Godfried Quack, Dutch economist and historian (d. 1917)
- 1877Hermann Hesse, German-Swiss author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1962)
- 1881Royal Hurlburt Weller, American lawyer and politician (d. 1929)
- 1903Olav V of Norway (d. 1991)
- 1930Carlos Menem, Argentinian lawyer and politician, 50th President of Argentina
- 1951Sylvia Rivera, American activist (d. 2002)
- 1953Tony Armas, Venezuelan baseball player and coach
- 1972Darren Shan, English author
- 1979Walter Davis, American triple jumper
- 1990Danny Rose, English footballer
View the complete list of July 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rick’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 706In China, Emperor Zhongzong of Tang inters the bodies of relatives in the Qianling Mausoleum, located on Mount Liang outside Chang'an.
- 1494The Treaty of Tordesillas is ratified by Spain.
- 1698Thomas Savery patents the first steam engine.
- 1776The Continental Congress adopts a resolution severing ties with the Kingdom of Great Britain although the wording of the formal Declaration of Independence is not approved until July 4.
- 1853The Russian Army crossed the Pruth river into the Danubian Principalities, Moldavia and Wallachia—providing the spark that set off the Crimean War.
- 1917The East St. Louis riots end.
- 1921World War I: U.S. President Warren G. Harding signs the Knox–Porter Resolution formally ending the war between the United States and Imperial Germany.
- 1966The French military explodes a nuclear test bomb codenamed Aldébaran in Moruroa, their first nuclear test in the Pacific.
- 2013The International Astronomical Union names Pluto’s fourth and fifth moons, Kerberos and Styx.
- 2015A bridge collapses under a Pakistan Army train at Gujranwala, killing nineteen and injuring over 100
View the complete list of July 2 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 2, and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Holly Johnson, Jack Scalia, Win Butler, Rachel Nichols, Tracie Savage, Desireless, Rozz Williams, Shakti Arora, Lisa Kelly, Kellie Crawford.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 2 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 2, 1998.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd July 1998 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 13, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 19, 1991. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 4, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,687,872 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1998. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd July 1998 is 358,049. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,181 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 36,614 times in the year 1998. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 2, 1998. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 183rd day of 1998
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 27th Thursday of 1998
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 14 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,387 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,796 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 284
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 10, 2030
- Age in dog years: 108 dog years old using a Miniature Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: June 13, 1971 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 19, 1991 (-123)
- 1998 world population: 5,935,213,248
- Number one song: The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica (July 4, 1998)
- Babies born in 1998: 130,687,872
- Babies born in 1998 every day: 358,049
- Babies born in 1998 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,181 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 36,614 babies
- Roman numerals: II.VII.MCMXCVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1969 – Birdman, American rapper and producer (Big Tymers); August 28, 1959 – Brian Thompson, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; September 5, 1956 – Roine Stolt, Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Flower Kings, Kaipa, Transatlantic, and The Tangent).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,105