Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of July 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 20, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 201st day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,478 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,100 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Goma - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Goma will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Goma will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Cindy Walker
- 1933Buddy Knox
- 1946Randal Kleiser
- 1952Keiko Matsuzaka
- 1954Moira Harris
- 1964Dean Winters
- 1971DJ Screw
- 1971Sandra Oh
- 1976Andrew Stockdale
- 1978Elliott Yamin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 20.
- 1934Aliki Vougiouklaki, Greek actress and singer (d. 1996)
- 1939Judy Chicago, American painter and sculptor
- 1953Marcia Hines, American-Australian singer and actress
- 1962Carlos Alazraqui, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Enrique Peña Nieto, Mexican lawyer and politician, 57th President of Mexico
- 1968Jimmy Carson, American ice hockey player
- 1971Charles Johnson, American baseball player
- 1979Miklós Fehér, Hungarian footballer (d. 2004)
- 1980Tesfaye Bramble, English-Montserratian footballer
- 1982Antoine Vermette, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Siege of Jerusalem: Titus, son of emperor Vespasian, storms the Fortress of Antonia north of the Temple Mount. The Roman army is drawn into street fights with the Zealots.
- 1304Wars of Scottish Independence: Fall of Stirling Castle: King Edward I of England takes the stronghold using the War Wolf.
- 1920The Greek Army takes control of Silivri after Greece is awarded the city by the Paris Peace Conference; by 1923 Greece effectively lost control to the Turks.
- 1932In Washington, D.C., police fire tear gas on World War I veterans, part of the Bonus Expeditionary Force, who attempt to march to the White House.
- 1935Switzerland: A Royal Dutch Airlines plane en route from Milan to Frankfurt crashes into a Swiss mountain, killing thirteen.
- 1936The Montreux Convention is signed in Switzerland, authorizing Turkey to fortify the Dardanelles and Bosphorus but guaranteeing free passage to ships of all nations in peacetime.
- 1941Soviet leader Joseph Stalin consolidates the Commissariats of Home Affairs and National Security to form the NKVD and names Lavrentiy Beria its chief.
- 1976The American Viking 1 lander successfully lands on Mars.
- 1992Václav Havel resigns as president of Czechoslovakia.
- 2013Seventeen government soldiers are killed in an attack by FARC revolutionaries in the Colombian department of Arauca.
View the complete list of historical events for July 20.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 20 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Smith, Diamanda Galás, Moushumi Chatterjee, Ronald Colman, Peter Abbay, Jane Henson, Hitomi Yoshizawa, Marlon Davis, Ram Kapoor, Jacob Kogan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 20 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 20, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 16, 1980 – Sibel Kekilli, German actress; July 1, 1977 – Tom Frager, Senegalese-French singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 2, 1968 – Jon Culshaw, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,174