Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of July 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 20, 1953 was a Monday and it was the 201st day of the year 1953. It was the 29th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,958 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,986 days or 21.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 812 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 28, 1985.
If a dog named Chianti - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chianti will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chianti will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Diana Rigg
- 1943Carolyne Barry
- 1945Johnny Loughrey
- 1948Muse Watson
- 1951Phyllis Smith
- 1964Chris Cornell
- 1969Tobi Vail
- 1978Chris Sligh
- 1979Claudine Barretto
View the complete list of July 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 20.
- 1868Miron Cristea, Romanian cleric and politician, 38th Prime Minister of Romania (d. 1939)
- 1918Cindy Walker, American singer-songwriter and dancer (d. 2006)
- 1923Stanisław Albinowski, Polish economist and journalist (d. 2005)
- 1934Doug Padgett, English cricketer and manager
- 1950Naseeruddin Shah, Indian actor and director
- 1969Kreso Kovacec, Croatian-German footballer
- 1971Charles Johnson, American baseball player
- 1976Erica Hill, American journalist
- 1978Ieva Zunda, Latvian runner and hurdler
- 1984Matt Gilroy, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of July 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Siege of Jerusalem: Titus, son of emperor Vespasian, storms the Fortress of Antonia north of the Temple Mount. The Roman army is drawn into street fights with the Zealots.
- 1189Richard I of England officially invested as Duke of Normandy.
- 1402Ottoman-Timurid Wars: Battle of Ankara: Timur, ruler of Timurid Empire, defeats forces of the Ottoman Empire sultan Bayezid I.
- 1871British Columbia joins the confederation of Canada.
- 1885The Football Association legalizes professionalism in association football under pressure from the British Football Association.
- 1917World War I: The Corfu Declaration, which leads to the creation of the post-war Kingdom of Yugoslavia, is signed by the Yugoslav Committee and Kingdom of Serbia.
- 1920The Greek Army takes control of Silivri after Greece is awarded the city by the Paris Peace Conference; by 1923 Greece effectively lost control to the Turks.
- 1922The League of Nations awards mandates of Togoland to France and Tanganyika to the United Kingdom.
- 1960Ceylon (now Sri Lanka) elects Sirimavo Bandaranaike Prime Minister, the world’s first elected female head of government.
- 1969A cease fire is announced between Honduras and El Salvador, six days after the beginning of the “Football War”.
View the complete list of July 20 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 20, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Kent, Lucille La Verne, Scott Moffatt, Alice Guy-Blaché, João Gordo, Plastic Bertrand, Peter Fincham, Anita Briem, Jōji Nakata, Panos Kiamos.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 20 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 20, 1953.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th July 1953 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 26, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 15, 1932. Your incompatibility score is -192. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 20th July 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 20, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 201st day of 1953
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 29th Monday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 148 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 23,958 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,986 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 812
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 28, 1985
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Mutt breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: June 26, 1971 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 15, 1932 (-192)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1994 – Ulrik Munther, Swedish singer-songwriter; February 26, 1971 – Erykah Badu, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Soulquarians); June 4, 1991 – Jordan Hinson, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,807