Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of July 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 20, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 201st day of the year 1985. It was the 29th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,208 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,403 days or 12.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 447 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 28, 2017.
If a dog named Edgie - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Edgie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Edgie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Verna Felton
- 1926Patricia Cutts
- 1930Sally Ann Howes
- 1943Wendy Richard
- 1953Lee Garlington
- 1953Marcia Hines
- 1966Stone Gossard
- 1972Vitamin C
- 1973Omar Epps
- 1978Chris Sligh
View the complete list of July 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 20.
- 1927Barbara Bergmann, American economist and academic (d. 2015)
- 1932Ove Verner Hansen, Danish actor and singer
- 1933Buddy Knox, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1999)
- 1953Dave Evans, Welsh-Australian singer-songwriter (AC/DC and Rabbit)
- 1961Óscar Elías Biscet, Cuban physician and activist, founded the Lawton Foundation
- 1968Jimmy Carson, American ice hockey player
- 1976Andrew Stockdale, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Wolfmother)
- 1978Charlie Korsmo, American actor and lawyer
- 1978Tamsyn Manou, Australian runner
- 1984Alexi Casilla, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of July 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rebecca’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1189Richard I of England officially invested as Duke of Normandy.
- 1592During the first Japanese invasion of Korea, Japanese forces led by Toyotomi Hideyoshi captured Pyongyang, although they were ultimately unable to hold it.
- 1932In Washington, D.C., police fire tear gas on World War I veterans, part of the Bonus Expeditionary Force, who attempt to march to the White House.
- 1935Switzerland: A Royal Dutch Airlines plane en route from Milan to Frankfurt crashes into a Swiss mountain, killing thirteen.
- 1936The Montreux Convention is signed in Switzerland, authorizing Turkey to fortify the Dardanelles and Bosphorus but guaranteeing free passage to ships of all nations in peacetime.
- 1938The United States Department of Justice files suit in New York City against the motion picture industry charging violations of the Sherman Antitrust Act in regards to the studio system. The case would eventually result in a break-up of the industry in 1948.
- 1941Soviet leader Joseph Stalin consolidates the Commissariats of Home Affairs and National Security to form the NKVD and names Lavrentiy Beria its chief.
- 1954Germany: Otto John, head of West Germany’s secret service, defects to East Germany.
- 1992Václav Havel resigns as president of Czechoslovakia.
- 2013Seventeen government soldiers are killed in an attack by FARC revolutionaries in the Colombian department of Arauca.
View the complete list of July 20 historical events.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 20, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher Douglas, Michelle Collins, Patty Hearst, Method Man, Samantha Fox, Joanna Brodzik, Zuleikha Robinson, Monique Ganderton, Lesley Sharp, Judy Ann Santos.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 20 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 20, 1985.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th July 1985 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 4, 2000. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A View to a Kill by Duran Duran as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 20, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 20th July 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 20, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 201st day of 1985
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 29th Saturday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 306 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,208 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,403 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 447
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 28, 2017
- Age in dog years: 182 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1971 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 4, 2000 (-157)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: A View to a Kill by Duran Duran (July 20, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.VII.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1911 – Gail Patrick, American actress and singer (d. 1980); September 17, 1971 – Adriana Karembeu, Slovak model and actress; September 21, 1986 – Faris Badwan, English singer-songwriter (The Horrors and Cat's Eyes).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,071