Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of July 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 21, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 202nd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 274 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,719 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 634 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Queenie Watts
- 1935Kaye Stevens
- 1963Dorce Gamalama
- 1964Ross Kemp
- 1966Arija Bareikis
- 1970Alysia Reiner
- 1980Sprague Grayden
- 1989Jamie Waylett
- 1991Sara Sampaio
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 21.
- 1939Jamey Aebersold, American saxophonist and educator
- 1953Jeff Fatt, Australian keyboard player and actor (The Wiggles and The Cockroaches)
- 1959Reha Muhtar, Turkish journalist
- 1960Fritz Walter, German footballer
- 1968Brandi Chastain, American soccer player and sportscaster
- 1971Nuno Markl, Portuguese comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1978Gary Teale, Scottish footballer
- 1985Von Wafer, American basketball player
- 1990Chris Martin, English footballer
- 1993Aaron Durley, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 21.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 356 BCThe Temple of Artemis in Ephesus, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, is destroyed by arson.
- 1568Eighty Years’ War: Battle of Jemmingen: Fernando Álvarez de Toledo, Duke of Alva defeats Louis of Nassau.
- 1656The Raid on Málaga takes place during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1873At Adair, Iowa, Jesse James and the James–Younger Gang pull off the first successful train robbery in the American Old West.
- 1919The dirigible Wingfoot Air Express crashes into the Illinois Trust and Savings Building in Chicago, killing 12 people.
- 1925Scopes Trial: In Dayton, Tennessee, high school biology teacher John T. Scopes is found guilty of teaching evolution in class and fined $100.
- 1954First Indochina War: The Geneva Conference partitions Vietnam into North Vietnam and South Vietnam.
- 1961Mercury program: Mercury-Redstone 4 Mission: Gus Grissom piloting Liberty Bell 7 becomes the second American to go into space (in a suborbital mission).
- 1970After 11 years of construction, the Aswan High Dam in Egypt is completed.
- 2008Ram Baran Yadav is declared the first president of Nepal.
View the complete list of historical events for July 21.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 21 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Keller, Mary Pickford, Robert Fripp, Isabella Rossellini, Ian Gomez, Garcelle Beauvais, Chick Willis, Jacopo Peri, Greg Vaughan, Norm Grabowski.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 21 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 21, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hanky Panky by Tommy James and the Shondells as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 23, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 16, 1969 – Rain Pryor, American actress; November 17, 1944 – Gene Clark, American singer-songwriter (The Byrds, The New Christy Minstrels, and Dillard & Clark) (d. 1991); December 10, 1973 – Gabriela Spanic, Venezuelan actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,149