Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of July 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 21, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 202nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 3 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,841 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Guai - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Guai will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Guai will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Queenie Watts
- 1948Teruzane Utada
- 1968Aditya Shrivastava
- 1970Michael Fitzpatrick
- 1971Charlotte Gainsbourg
- 1975Chris Bisson
- 1981Blake Lewis
- 1986Diane Guerrero
- 1991Sara Sampaio
- 1992Jessica Barden
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 21.
- 1858Alfred Henry O'Keeffe, New Zealand painter and educator (d. 1941)
- 1926Rahimuddin Khan, Pakistani general and politician, 7th Governor of Balochistan
- 1934Jonathan Miller, English actor, director, and author
- 1938Les Aspin, American captain and politician, 18th United States Secretary of Defense (d. 1995)
- 1946Ken Starr, American lawyer and judge, 39th Solicitor General of the United States
- 1968Lyle Odelein, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1970Alysia Reiner, American actress and producer
- 1982Jason Cram, Australian swimmer
- 1987Bilel Mohsni, French footballer
- 1989Jamie Waylett, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 356 BCThe Temple of Artemis in Ephesus, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, is destroyed by arson.
- 1568Eighty Years’ War: Battle of Jemmingen: Fernando Álvarez de Toledo, Duke of Alva defeats Louis of Nassau.
- 1718The Treaty of Passarowitz between the Ottoman Empire, Austria and the Republic of Venice is signed.
- 1774Russo-Turkish War (1768–74): Russia and the Ottoman Empire sign the Treaty of Küçük Kaynarca ending the war.
- 1861American Civil War: First Battle of Bull Run: At Manassas Junction, Virginia, the first major battle of the war begins and ends in a victory for the Confederate army.
- 1925Scopes Trial: In Dayton, Tennessee, high school biology teacher John T. Scopes is found guilty of teaching evolution in class and fined $100.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Guam: American troops land on Guam starting the battle. It would end on August 10.
- 1944World War II: Claus von Stauffenberg and fellow conspirators are executed in Berlin, Germany, for the July 20 plot to assassinate Adolf Hitler.
- 1959NS Savannah, the first nuclear-powered cargo-passenger ship, is launched as a showcase for Dwight D. Eisenhower’s “Atoms for Peace” initiative.
- 1972The Troubles: Bloody Friday: The Provisional IRA detonate 22 bombs in central Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom in the space of 80 minutes, killing nine and injuring 130.
View the complete list of historical events for July 21.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 21 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Song Seung-hyun, Anita Carter, Nicklas Barker, Cheryl Rixon, Eriko Sato, Makisig Morales, Mark Lenard, John Shea, Bernard Butler, Didier Barbelivien.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 21 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 21, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot in Herre by Nelly as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 27, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1921 – Johnny Otis, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2012); June 10, 1963 – Tony Ward, American model and actor; March 29, 1981 – Megan Hilty, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,235