Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of July 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 21, 2004 was a Wednesday and it was the 203rd day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 274 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,839 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 164 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Sara Carter
- 1926Norman Jewison
- 1926Queenie Watts
- 1960Amar Singh Chamkila
- 1975Cara Dillon
- 1978Damian Marley
- 1981Paloma Faith
- 1983Amy Mizzi
- 1989Jamie Waylett
- 1990Whitney Toyloy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 21.
- 1858Alfred Henry O'Keeffe, New Zealand painter and educator (d. 1941)
- 1858Maria Christina of Austria (d. 1929)
- 1880Milan Rastislav Štefánik, Slovak astronomer, general, and politician (d. 1919)
- 1931Plas Johnson, American saxophonist (B. Bumble and the Stingers and The Wrecking Crew)
- 1947Chetan Chauhan, Indian cricketer and politician
- 1948Cat Stevens, English singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1973Caroline Néron, Canadian singer, actress, and fashion designer
- 1975Christopher Barzak, American author and educator
- 1989Jamie Waylett, English actor
- 1989Juno Temple, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 21.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 230Pope Pontian succeeds Urban I as the eighteenth pope.
- 285Diocletian appoints Maximian as Caesar and co-ruler.
- 1242Battle of Taillebourg: Louis IX of France puts an end to the revolt of his vassals Henry III of England and Hugh X of Lusignan.
- 1865In the market square of Springfield, Missouri, Wild Bill Hickok shoots and kills Davis Tutt in what is regarded as the first western showdown.
- 1904Louis Rigolly, a Frenchman, becomes the first man to break the 100 mph barrier on land. He drove a 15-liter Gobron-Brillié in Ostend, Belgium.
- 1925Scopes Trial: In Dayton, Tennessee, high school biology teacher John T. Scopes is found guilty of teaching evolution in class and fined $100.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Guam: American troops land on Guam starting the battle. It would end on August 10.
- 1970After 11 years of construction, the Aswan High Dam in Egypt is completed.
- 1995Third Taiwan Strait Crisis: The People’s Liberation Army begins firing missiles into the waters north of Taiwan.
- 2008Ram Baran Yadav is declared the first president of Nepal.
View the complete list of historical events for July 21.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 21 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lesley Stahl, Carson Whitsett, Cappadonna, Sheila White, Katie Mitchell, Nikolai Sorokin, Helen Sjöholm, Black Milk, Christine Cavanaugh, Natalia Tena.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 21 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 21, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Confessions Part II by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 24, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 17, 1948 – Ian Sutherland, Scottish singer and member of Sutherland Brothers and Quiver.; August 25, 1967 – Tom Hollander, English actor, producer, and screenwriter; February 17, 1948 – Don Scardino, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,179