Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of July 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 21, 2004 was a Wednesday and it was the 203rd day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,934 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Pate - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 72 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pate will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pate will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Bill Pertwee
- 1939Kim Fowley
- 1961Jim Martin
- 1968Aditya Shrivastava
- 1978Josh Hartnett
- 1981Blake Lewis
- 1981Claudette Ortiz
- 1983Vinessa Antoine
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 21.
- 1693Thomas Pelham-Holles, 1st Duke of Newcastle, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1768)
- 1891Julius Saaristo, Finnish javelin thrower and soldier (d. 1969)
- 1911Umashankar Joshi, Indian author, poet, and scholar (d. 1988)
- 1934Chandu Borde, Indian cricketer and manager
- 1939Jamey Aebersold, American saxophonist and educator
- 1945Wendy Cope, English poet, critic, and educator
- 1960Fritz Walter, German footballer
- 1968Aditya Shrivastava, Indian actor and singer
- 1975Christopher Barzak, American author and educator
- 1985Mati Lember, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1242Battle of Taillebourg: Louis IX of France puts an end to the revolt of his vassals Henry III of England and Hugh X of Lusignan.
- 1545The first landing of French troops on the coast of the Isle of Wight during the French invasion of the Isle of Wight.
- 1873At Adair, Iowa, Jesse James and the James–Younger Gang pull off the first successful train robbery in the American Old West.
- 1904Louis Rigolly, a Frenchman, becomes the first man to break the 100 mph barrier on land. He drove a 15-liter Gobron-Brillié in Ostend, Belgium.
- 1919The dirigible Wingfoot Air Express crashes into the Illinois Trust and Savings Building in Chicago, killing 12 people.
- 1949The United States Senate ratifies the North Atlantic Treaty.
- 1959Elijah Jerry “Pumpsie” Green becomes the first African-American to play for the Boston Red Sox, the last team to integrate. He came in as a pinch runner for Vic Wertz and stayed in as shortstop in a 2–1 loss to the Chicago White Sox.
- 1959NS Savannah, the first nuclear-powered cargo-passenger ship, is launched as a showcase for Dwight D. Eisenhower’s “Atoms for Peace” initiative.
- 1973In the Lillehammer affair in Norway, Israeli Mossad agents kill a waiter whom they mistakenly thought was involved in the 1972 Munich Olympics Massacre.
- 1976Christopher Ewart-Biggs, the British ambassador to the Republic of Ireland, is assassinated by the Provisional IRA.
View the complete list of historical events for July 21.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 21 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Norton, Chris Pine, Eddie Cantor, Martha MacIsaac, Jimmy Clanton, Colin Bass, Michael Higgs, Ryan Sypek, Johnny Delgado, Phil Baron.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 21 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 21, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Confessions Part II by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 24, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1909 – Georges Rouquier, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1989); July 1, 1902 – William Wyler, French-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1981); April 27, 1972 – Mehmet Kurtuluş, Turkish-German actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,251