Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1909 was a Thursday and it was the 203rd day of the year 1909. It was the 29th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,909 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,636 days or 37.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,385 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 30, 1941.
If a dog named Jackpot - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 546 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jackpot will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jackpot will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Chuck Jackson
- 1944Rick Davies
- 1954Pierre Lebeau
- 1964David Spade
- 1973Rufus Wainwright
- 1978A. J. Cook
- 1986Cilla Kung
- 1992Anja Aguilar
- 1993Amber Beattie
- 1998Madison Pettis
View the complete list of July 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1510Alessandro de' Medici, Duke of Florence (d. 1537)
- 1938Terence Stamp, English actor and singer
- 1955Willem Dafoe, American actor
- 1961Keith Sweat, American singer-songwriter and producer (LSG)
- 1973Petey Pablo, American rapper and actor
- 1980Tablo, South Korean-Canadian rapper, producer, and actor (Epik High)
- 1981Ala Ghawas, Bahraini singer-songwriter
- 1984Irina Kikkas, Estonian gymnast
- 1989Leandro Damião, Brazilian footballer
- 1992Junki Tozuka, Japanese actor
View the complete list of July 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NYEPZQOYE? Check your answers here: Word search NYEPZQOYE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 838Battle of Anzen: The Byzantine emperor Theophilos suffers a heavy defeat by the Abbasids.
- 1793Alexander Mackenzie reaches the Pacific Ocean becoming the first recorded human to complete a transcontinental crossing of Canada.
- 1797Battle of Santa Cruz de Tenerife: Battle between Spanish and British naval forces during the French Revolutionary Wars. During the Battle, Rear-Admiral Nelson is wounded in the arm and the arm had to be partially amputated.
- 1894The first ever motor race is held in France between the cities of Paris and Rouen. The fastest finisher was the Comte Jules-Albert de Dion, but the ‘official’victory was awarded to Albert Lemaître driving his 3 hp petrol engined Peugeot.
- 1916Preparedness Day Bombing: In San Francisco, a bomb explodes on Market Street during a parade, killing ten and injuring 40.
- 1942Holocaust: The systematic deportation of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto begins.
- 1976Japan completes its last reparation to the Philippines for war crimes committed during imperial Japan’s conquest of the country in the Second World War.
- 2011Norway is the victim of twin terror attacks, the first being a bomb blast which targeted government buildings in central Oslo, the second being a massacre at a youth camp on the island of Utøya.
- 2013A series of earthquakes in Dingxi, China, kills at least 89 people and injures more than 500 others.
- 2015Three people die and 17 are injured in a collision between a Pendolino train and a lorry that occurred near Studénka, north Moravia, in the Czech Republic
View the complete list of July 22 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22, and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harry Secombe, Anthony Green, Kyle MacLachlan, Kelly Macdonald, Dexter Scott King, Ellen McIlwaine, Frank Oz, Lina Cavalieri, J. B. Hutto, Abir Goswami.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 22, 1909.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd July 1909 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1924. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 21, 1909. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 19,259 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 9,591 times in the year 1909. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 22, 1909. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 203rd day of 1909
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 29th Thursday of 1909
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 364 days
- Age on next birthday: 113 years old
- Days since birth: 40,909 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,636 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,385
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 30, 1941
- Age in dog years: 546 dog years old using a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1924 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 21, 1909 (-157)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 19,259 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 9,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VII.MCMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1929 – Don Murray, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; December 31, 1948 – Donna Summer, American singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2012); June 6, 1975 – Cheer Chen, Taiwanese singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,010