Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1923 was a Sunday and it was the 203rd day of the year 1923. It was the 29th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,158 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,719 days or 32.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 30, 1955.
If a dog named Borinquen - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Borinquen will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Borinquen will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Joseph Sargent
- 1939Gila Almagor
- 1963Olivier Gourmet
- 1963Rob Estes
- 1964Bonnie Langford
- 1978A. J. Cook
- 1983Arsenie Todiraș
- 1983Sharni Vinson
- 1986Cilla Kung
- 1988Yuriko Yoshitaka
View the complete list of July 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1863Alec Hearne, English cricketer (d. 1952)
- 1888Kirk Bryan, American geologist and academic (d. 1950)
- 1890Rose Kennedy, American philanthropist (d. 1995)
- 1898Stephen Vincent Benét, American poet and author (d. 1943)
- 1915Shaista Suhrawardy Ikramullah, Indian-Pakistani politician and diplomat (d. 2000)
- 1926Wolfgang Iser, German scholar, literary theorist (d. 2007)
- 1941David M. Kennedy, American historian and author
- 1954Lonette McKee, American actress and singer
- 1973Ronald Ray Howard, American murderer (d. 2005)
- 1979James Mason, English wrestler
View the complete list of July 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jose’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1484Battle of Lochmaben Fair: A 500-man raiding party led by Alexander Stewart, Duke of Albany and James Douglas, 9th Earl of Douglas are defeated by Scots forces loyal to Albany’s brother James III of Scotland; Douglas is captured.
- 1797Battle of Santa Cruz de Tenerife: Battle between Spanish and British naval forces during the French Revolutionary Wars. During the Battle, Rear-Admiral Nelson is wounded in the arm and the arm had to be partially amputated.
- 1894The first ever motor race is held in France between the cities of Paris and Rouen. The fastest finisher was the Comte Jules-Albert de Dion, but the ‘official’victory was awarded to Albert Lemaître driving his 3 hp petrol engined Peugeot.
- 1937New Deal: The United States Senate votes down President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s proposal to add more justices to the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1942Holocaust: The systematic deportation of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto begins.
- 1943World War II: Allied forces capture the Italian city of Palermo.
- 1944The Polish Committee of National Liberation publishes its manifesto, starting the period of Communist rule in Poland
- 1946King David Hotel bombing: A Zionist underground organisation, the Irgun, bombs the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, site of the civil administration and military headquarters for Mandatory Palestine, resulting in 91 deaths.
- 1993Great Flood of 1993: Levees near Kaskaskia, Illinois rupture, forcing the entire town to evacuate by barges operated by the Army Corps of Engineers.
- 2013A series of earthquakes in Dingxi, China, kills at least 89 people and injures more than 500 others.
View the complete list of July 22 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julie Taymor, Renee O'Connor, Louis de Funès, Julian Richards, Sophie Sumner, Hugh Brannum, Corey Haim, Keisuke Koide, Aaron Carter, Marilyn Cole.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 22, 1923.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd July 1923 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 28, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +210. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 14, 1917. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 22, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 203rd day of 1923
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 29th Sunday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 272 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,158 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,719 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,191
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 30, 1955
- Age in dog years: 404 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: February 28, 1927 (+210)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 14, 1917 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VII.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1959 – Corinne Drewery, English singer-songwriter (Swing Out Sister and Working Week); November 2, 1957 – Michael Bailey Smith, American actor; August 1, 1951 – Tim Bachman, Canadian singer and guitarist (Bachman–Turner Overdrive and Brave Belt).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,013