Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1923 was a Sunday and it was the 203rd day of the year 1923. It was the 29th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,856 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,952 days or 32.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 30, 1955.
If a dog named Denver - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Denver will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Denver will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Licia Albanese
- 1928Orson Bean
- 1937Chuck Jackson
- 1938Terence Stamp
- 1941Estelle Bennett
- 1953Brian Howe
- 1978Martyn Lee
- 1983Sharni Vinson
- 1986Haruka Suenaga
- 1997Field Cate
View the complete list of July 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1733Mikhail Shcherbatov, Russian philosopher and historian (d. 1790)
- 1927Pierre Granier-Deferre, French director and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- 1937Chuck Jackson, American singer-songwriter (The Del-Vikings)
- 1951Richard Bennett, American guitarist and producer (The Notorious Cherry Bombs)
- 1954Al Di Meola, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Return to Forever)
- 1965Patrick Labyorteaux, American actor and screenwriter
- 1973Ronald Ray Howard, American murderer (d. 2005)
- 1979Yadel Martí, Cuban baseball player
- 1992Junki Tozuka, Japanese actor
- 1992Selena Gomez, American actress and singer (Selena Gomez & the Scene)
View the complete list of July 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters JAUDBEIRT? Check your answers here: Unscramble words JAUDBEIRT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1587Roanoke Colony: A second group of English settlers arrives on Roanoke Island off North Carolina to re-establish the deserted colony.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: War of the Third Coalition: Battle of Cape Finisterre: An inconclusive naval action is fought between a combined French and Spanish fleet under Admiral Pierre-Charles Villeneuve of Spain and a British fleet under Admiral Robert Calder.
- 1942Holocaust: The systematic deportation of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto begins.
- 1946King David Hotel bombing: A Zionist underground organisation, the Irgun, bombs the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, site of the civil administration and military headquarters for Mandatory Palestine, resulting in 91 deaths.
- 1951Dezik (Дезик) and Tsygan (Цыган, “Gypsy”) are the first dogs to make a sub-orbital flight.
- 1976Japan completes its last reparation to the Philippines for war crimes committed during imperial Japan’s conquest of the country in the Second World War.
- 1997The second Blue Water Bridge opens between Port Huron, Michigan and Sarnia, Ontario.
- 2003Members of 101st Airborne of the United States, aided by Special Forces, attack a compound in Iraq, killing Saddam Hussein’s sons Uday and Qusay, along with Mustapha Hussein, Qusay’s 14-year-old son, and a bodyguard.
- 2005Jean Charles de Menezes is killed by police as the hunt begins for the London Bombers responsible for the 7 July 2005 London bombings and the 21 July 2005 London bombings.
- 2011Norway is the victim of twin terror attacks, the first being a bomb blast which targeted government buildings in central Oslo, the second being a massacre at a youth camp on the island of Utøya.
View the complete list of July 22 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Colm Feore, Seth Putnam, Maria Furtwängler, Lawrence Leritz, Epi Quizon, Lacey Brown, Hayden Rorke, King Curtis, Nico Liersch, Simon Burke.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 22, 1923.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd July 1923 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 28, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +210. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 14, 1917. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 22, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 203rd day of 1923
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 29th Sunday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 304 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,856 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,952 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,215
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 30, 1955
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: February 28, 1927 (+210)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 14, 1917 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VII.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1932 – Jean Boht, English actress; January 1, 1954 – Richard Edson, American drummer and actor (Sonic Youth and Konk); December 25, 1949 – Joe Louis Walker, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,103