Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1939 was a Saturday and it was the 203rd day of the year 1939. It was the 29th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,653 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,884 days or 27.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,004 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 30, 1971.
If a dog named Misty Joe - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Misty Joe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Misty Joe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Orson Bean
- 1943Bobby Sherman
- 1946Mireille Mathieu
- 1947Albert Brooks
- 1947Don Henley
- 1954Pierre Lebeau
- 1972Colin Ferguson
- 1978Martyn Lee
- 1983Nikos Ganos
- 1986Haruka Suenaga
View the complete list of July 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1887Gustav Ludwig Hertz, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1975)
- 1929Neil Welliver, American painter (d. 2005)
- 1937Chuck Jackson, American singer-songwriter (The Del-Vikings)
- 1956Scott Sanderson, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1957Dave Stieb, American baseball player
- 1973Rufus Wainwright, American-Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1974Franka Potente, German actress and singer
- 1985Akira Tozawa, Japanese wrestler
- 1986Cilla Kung, Hong Kong actress and singer
- 1987Ilja Glebov, Estonian figure skater
View the complete list of July 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RPUIHEE? Check your answers here: Word finder RPUIHEE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1484Battle of Lochmaben Fair: A 500-man raiding party led by Alexander Stewart, Duke of Albany and James Douglas, 9th Earl of Douglas are defeated by Scots forces loyal to Albany’s brother James III of Scotland; Douglas is captured.
- 1793Alexander Mackenzie reaches the Pacific Ocean becoming the first recorded human to complete a transcontinental crossing of Canada.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Atlanta: Outside Atlanta, Confederate General John Bell Hood leads an unsuccessful attack on Union troops under General William T. Sherman on Bald Hill.
- 1894The first ever motor race is held in France between the cities of Paris and Rouen. The fastest finisher was the Comte Jules-Albert de Dion, but the ‘official’victory was awarded to Albert Lemaître driving his 3 hp petrol engined Peugeot.
- 1942Holocaust: The systematic deportation of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto begins.
- 1944The Polish Committee of National Liberation publishes its manifesto, starting the period of Communist rule in Poland
- 1951Dezik (Дезик) and Tsygan (Цыган, “Gypsy”) are the first dogs to make a sub-orbital flight.
- 1977Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping is restored to power.
- 1993Great Flood of 1993: Levees near Kaskaskia, Illinois rupture, forcing the entire town to evacuate by barges operated by the Army Corps of Engineers.
- 2003Members of 101st Airborne of the United States, aided by Special Forces, attack a compound in Iraq, killing Saddam Hussein’s sons Uday and Qusay, along with Mustapha Hussein, Qusay’s 14-year-old son, and a bodyguard.
View the complete list of July 22 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Ayers, John McFee, Dora Bryan, Lena Dunham, Susan Saint James, Ishirō Honda, Imogen Thomas, Glen Hansard, Miri Mesika, Dave Mallow.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 22, 1939.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd July 1939 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 22, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 6, 1937. Your score is -203. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 22, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 203rd day of 1939
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 29th Saturday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 298 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,653 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,884 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,004
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 30, 1971
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Schipperke breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: May 22, 1927 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 6, 1937 (-203)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VII.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1912 – Cornel Wilde, Slovak-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1989); June 24, 1945 – Colin Blunstone, English singer-songwriter (The Zombies and Keats); October 14, 1967 – Cha In-pyo, South Korean actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,001