Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1953 was a Wednesday and it was the 203rd day of the year 1953. It was the 29th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,200 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,067 days or 22.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 820 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 30, 1985.
If a dog named Pazuzu - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 284 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pazuzu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pazuzu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Don Henley
- 1954Al Di Meola
- 1959Grant Forsberg
- 1961Keith Sweat
- 1969Despina Vandi
- 1981Ala Ghawas
- 1983Nikos Ganos
- 1986Haruka Suenaga
- 1989Keegan Allen
- 1997Field Cate
View the complete list of July 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1559Lawrence of Brindisi, Italian priest and saint (d. 1619)
- 1908Amy Vanderbilt, American author (d. 1974)
- 1916Gino Bianco, Brazilian race car driver (d. 1984)
- 1927Pierre Granier-Deferre, French director and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- 1949Lasse Virén, Finnish runner and police officer
- 1966Shaun Cohen, South African-American wrestler
- 1970Sergei Zubov, Russian ice hockey player and coach
- 1978Martyn Lee, English radio host and producer
- 1984Irina Kikkas, Estonian gymnast
- 1992Selena Gomez, American actress and singer (Selena Gomez & the Scene)
View the complete list of July 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Emmanuel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Alexander Mackenzie reaches the Pacific Ocean becoming the first recorded human to complete a transcontinental crossing of Canada.
- 1796Surveyors of the Connecticut Land Company name an area in Ohio “Cleveland” after Gen. Moses Cleaveland, the superintendent of the surveying party.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: Peninsular War: Battle of Salamanca: British forces led by Arthur Wellesley (later the Duke of Wellington) defeat French troops near Salamanca, Spain.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Atlanta: Outside Atlanta, Confederate General John Bell Hood leads an unsuccessful attack on Union troops under General William T. Sherman on Bald Hill.
- 1942The United States government begins compulsory civilian gasoline rationing due to the wartime demands.
- 1944The Polish Committee of National Liberation publishes its manifesto, starting the period of Communist rule in Poland
- 1946King David Hotel bombing: A Zionist underground organisation, the Irgun, bombs the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, site of the civil administration and military headquarters for Mandatory Palestine, resulting in 91 deaths.
- 1951Dezik (Дезик) and Tsygan (Цыган, “Gypsy”) are the first dogs to make a sub-orbital flight.
- 1993Great Flood of 1993: Levees near Kaskaskia, Illinois rupture, forcing the entire town to evacuate by barges operated by the Army Corps of Engineers.
- 1997The second Blue Water Bridge opens between Port Huron, Michigan and Sarnia, Ontario.
View the complete list of July 22 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicolas de Gunzburg, Paul Rodriguez, Piper Laurie, Kerri Green, Philippe Clay, Lisa Kudrow, Ike Jones, Roberto Carlos, Rachael MacFarlane, Marit Larsen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 22, 1953.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd July 1953 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 25, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +197. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 12, 1937. Your score is -220. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd July 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 22, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 203rd day of 1953
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 29th Wednesday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 272 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,200 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,067 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 820
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 30, 1985
- Age in dog years: 284 dog years old using a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 25, 1926 (+197)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 12, 1937 (-220)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VII.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1992 – Suzuka Morita, Japanese model and actress; January 10, 1919 – Rex Marshall, American actor and radio host (d. 1983); May 21, 1960 – Mohanlal, Indian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,123