Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 204th day of the year 1960. It was the 30th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,341 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,447 days or 20.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 757 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 30, 1992.
If a dog named Amora - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 264 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amora will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Amora will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889James Whale
- 1924Margaret Whiting
- 1946Danny Glover
- 1955Willem Dafoe
- 1964David Spade
- 1964John Leguizamo
- 1969Despina Vandi
- 1972Colin Ferguson
- 1992Anja Aguilar
View the complete list of July 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1510Alessandro de' Medici, Duke of Florence (d. 1537)
- 1711Georg Wilhelm Richmann, German-Russian physicist and academic (d. 1753)
- 1931Leo Labine, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2005)
- 1946Rolando Joven Tria Tirona, Filipino archbishop
- 1947Don Henley, American singer-songwriter and drummer (The Eagles)
- 1965Doug Riesenberg, American football player and coach
- 1970Steve Carter, Australian rugby player
- 1982Nuwan Kulasekara, Sri Lankan cricketer
- 1992Junki Tozuka, Japanese actor
- 1993Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Chechen-American terrorist
View the complete list of July 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mariah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Godfrey of Bouillon is elected the first Defender of the Holy Sepulchre of The Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1209Massacre at Béziers: The first major military action of the Albigensian Crusade.
- 1298Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Falkirk: King Edward I of England and his longbowmen defeat William Wallace and his Scottish schiltrons outside the town of Falkirk.
- 1456Ottoman Wars in Europe: Siege of Belgrade: John Hunyadi, Regent of the Kingdom of Hungary, defeats Mehmet II of the Ottoman Empire
- 1484Battle of Lochmaben Fair: A 500-man raiding party led by Alexander Stewart, Duke of Albany and James Douglas, 9th Earl of Douglas are defeated by Scots forces loyal to Albany’s brother James III of Scotland; Douglas is captured.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: Peninsular War: Battle of Salamanca: British forces led by Arthur Wellesley (later the Duke of Wellington) defeat French troops near Salamanca, Spain.
- 1916Preparedness Day Bombing: In San Francisco, a bomb explodes on Market Street during a parade, killing ten and injuring 40.
- 1962Mariner program: Mariner 1 spacecraft flies erratically several minutes after launch and has to be destroyed.
- 1997The second Blue Water Bridge opens between Port Huron, Michigan and Sarnia, Ontario.
- 2015Three people die and 17 are injured in a collision between a Pendolino train and a lorry that occurred near Studénka, north Moravia, in the Czech Republic
View the complete list of July 22 historical events.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shawn Stasiak, Sean Lock, Mandy Moore, Tyra Banks, Eiji Okuda, Oleta Adams, Ariel Ureta, Herman van Veen, Alfie Allen, Maile Flanagan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 22, 1960.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd July 1960 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 2, 1980. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +101. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 4, 1962. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Sorry by Brenda Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 25, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd July 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 22, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 204th day of 1960
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 30th Friday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 304 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,341 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,447 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 757
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 30, 1992
- Age in dog years: 264 dog years old using a Shetland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 2, 1980 (+101)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 4, 1962 (-124)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: I’m Sorry by Brenda Lee (July 25, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VII.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1975 – John Cooper, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Skillet); May 16, 1936 – Roy Hudd, English actor; April 29, 1925 – Iwao Takamoto, American animator, director, and producer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,145