Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 204th day of the year 1972. It was the 30th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,761 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,920 days or 16.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 602 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 30, 2004.
If a dog named Jemma - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jemma will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jemma will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Orson Bean
- 1953Brian Howe
- 1954Al Di Meola
- 1973Rufus Wainwright
- 1978A. J. Cook
- 1986Haruka Suenaga
- 1988Yuriko Yoshitaka
- 1993Amber Beattie
View the complete list of July 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1862Cosmo Duff-Gordon, Scottish fencer (d. 1931)
- 1863Alec Hearne, English cricketer (d. 1952)
- 1888Selman Waksman, Ukrainian-American biochemist and microbiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1973)
- 1892Jack MacBryan, English cricketer and field hockey player (d. 1983)
- 1941George Clinton, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Parliament-Funkadelic)
- 1962Alvin Robertson, American basketball player
- 1972Niclas Weiland, German footballer
- 1983Arsenie Todiraș, Moldovan singer (O-Zone)
- 1983Clemens von Grumbkow, German rugby player
- 1984Irina Kikkas, Estonian gymnast
View the complete list of July 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters QCVRWEIKPA? Check your answers here: Word solver QCVRWEIKPA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1209Massacre at Béziers: The first major military action of the Albigensian Crusade.
- 1499Battle of Dornach: The Swiss decisively defeat the army of Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1686Albany, New York is formally chartered as a municipality by Governor Thomas Dongan.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: War of the Third Coalition: Battle of Cape Finisterre: An inconclusive naval action is fought between a combined French and Spanish fleet under Admiral Pierre-Charles Villeneuve of Spain and a British fleet under Admiral Robert Calder.
- 1934Outside Chicago’s Biograph Theater, “Public Enemy No. 1” John Dillinger is mortally wounded by FBI agents.
- 1943World War II: Allied forces capture the Italian city of Palermo.
- 1991Jeffrey Dahmer is arrested in Milwaukee after police discover human remains in his apartment.
- 1992Near Medellín, Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar escapes from his luxury prison fearing extradition to the United States.
- 2005Jean Charles de Menezes is killed by police as the hunt begins for the London Bombers responsible for the 7 July 2005 London bombings and the 21 July 2005 London bombings.
- 2011Norway is the victim of twin terror attacks, the first being a bomb blast which targeted government buildings in central Oslo, the second being a massacre at a youth camp on the island of Utøya.
View the complete list of July 22 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robin Spry, Zoe Caldwell, Moon So-ri, Livia Millhagen, Jeremy Lindsay Taylor, Richard Edson, Jacqui Maxwell, Veronica Webb, Arthur Wing Pinero, Leon Redbone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 22, 1972.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd July 1972 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 24, 1972. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lean on Me by Bill Withers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 22, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 800. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd July 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 22, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 204th day of 1972
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 30th Saturday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 136 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,761 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,920 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 602
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 30, 2004
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Rottweiler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 24, 1972 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-165)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: Lean on Me by Bill Withers (July 22, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VII.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1974 – Miranda July, American actress, director, and screenwriter; January 30, 1984 – Midori Kuzuoka, Japanese model; April 20, 1959 – Clint Howard, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,193