Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 203rd day of the year 1985. It was the 29th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,009 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,336 days or 11.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 441 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 30, 2017.
If a dog named Roco - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 203 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roco will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Roco will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Joseph Sargent
- 1941Estelle Bennett
- 1941George Clinton
- 1943Bobby Sherman
- 1948Otto Waalkes
- 1964John Leguizamo
- 1968Rhys Ifans
- 1973Daniel Jones
- 1998Madison Pettis
View the complete list of July 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1559Lawrence of Brindisi, Italian priest and saint (d. 1619)
- 1651Ferdinand Tobias Richter, Austrian organist and composer (d. 1711)
- 1890Rose Kennedy, American philanthropist (d. 1995)
- 1929Neil Welliver, American painter (d. 2005)
- 1941David M. Kennedy, American historian and author
- 1949Alan Menken, American pianist and composer
- 1954Al Di Meola, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Return to Forever)
- 1977Ezio Galon, Italian rugby player
- 1979Anna Bieleń-Żarska, Polish tennis player
- 1981Fandango, American wrestler
View the complete list of July 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters FVNSIDOUOV? Check your answers here: Words with these letters FVNSIDOUOV. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1706The Acts of Union 1707 are agreed upon by commissioners from the Kingdom of England and the Kingdom of Scotland, which, when passed by each countries’ Parliaments, led to the creation of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: Peninsular War: Battle of Salamanca: British forces led by Arthur Wellesley (later the Duke of Wellington) defeat French troops near Salamanca, Spain.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Atlanta: Outside Atlanta, Confederate General John Bell Hood leads an unsuccessful attack on Union troops under General William T. Sherman on Bald Hill.
- 1894The first ever motor race is held in France between the cities of Paris and Rouen. The fastest finisher was the Comte Jules-Albert de Dion, but the ‘official’victory was awarded to Albert Lemaître driving his 3 hp petrol engined Peugeot.
- 1937New Deal: The United States Senate votes down President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s proposal to add more justices to the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1942Holocaust: The systematic deportation of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto begins.
- 1983Martial law in Poland is officially revoked.
- 1997The second Blue Water Bridge opens between Port Huron, Michigan and Sarnia, Ontario.
- 2003Members of 101st Airborne of the United States, aided by Special Forces, attack a compound in Iraq, killing Saddam Hussein’s sons Uday and Qusay, along with Mustapha Hussein, Qusay’s 14-year-old son, and a bodyguard.
- 2011Norway is the victim of twin terror attacks, the first being a bomb blast which targeted government buildings in central Oslo, the second being a massacre at a youth camp on the island of Utøya.
View the complete list of July 22 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Mayes, Peggy Lee, Glenn Morshower, Mark Moore, David Susskind, Karl Davies, John McTiernan, Greg Hetson, Jerry Ciccoritti, Gary Dell'Abate.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 22, 1985.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd July 1985 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 24, 1991. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everytime You Go Away by Paul Young as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 27, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd July 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 22, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 203rd day of 1985
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 29th Monday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 140 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 13,009 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,336 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 441
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 30, 2017
- Age in dog years: 203 dog years old using a Belgian Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1971 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 24, 1991 (-151)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Everytime You Go Away by Paul Young (July 27, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VII.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1920 – Stuart Lancaster, American actor (d. 2000); April 9, 1933 – Jean-Paul Belmondo, French actor and producer; June 18, 1947 – Linda Thorson, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,178