Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 203rd day of the year 2001. It was the 29th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,075 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,358 days or 6.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 240 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 30, 2033.
If a dog named Chi - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923César Fernández Ardavín
- 1941George Clinton
- 1943Bobby Sherman
- 1963Olivier Gourmet
- 1973Brian Chippendale
- 1988Yuriko Yoshitaka
- 1992Selena Gomez
- 1997Field Cate
View the complete list of July 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1478Philip I of Castile (d. 1506)
- 1510Alessandro de' Medici, Duke of Florence (d. 1537)
- 1938Terence Stamp, English actor and singer
- 1941Vaughn Bodē, American illustrator (d. 1975)
- 1958David Von Erich, American wrestler (d. 1984)
- 1962Alvin Robertson, American basketball player
- 1965Shawn Michaels, American wrestler, trainer, and actor
- 1973Ece Temelkuran, Turkish journalist and author
- 1973Ronald Ray Howard, American murderer (d. 2005)
- 1985Takudzwa Ngwenya, Zimbabwean-American rugby player
View the complete list of July 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AHCXGUZAZUK? Check your answers here: Word search AHCXGUZAZUK. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 838Battle of Anzen: The Byzantine emperor Theophilos suffers a heavy defeat by the Abbasids.
- 1484Battle of Lochmaben Fair: A 500-man raiding party led by Alexander Stewart, Duke of Albany and James Douglas, 9th Earl of Douglas are defeated by Scots forces loyal to Albany’s brother James III of Scotland; Douglas is captured.
- 1499Battle of Dornach: The Swiss decisively defeat the army of Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1706The Acts of Union 1707 are agreed upon by commissioners from the Kingdom of England and the Kingdom of Scotland, which, when passed by each countries’ Parliaments, led to the creation of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Atlanta: Outside Atlanta, Confederate General John Bell Hood leads an unsuccessful attack on Union troops under General William T. Sherman on Bald Hill.
- 1934Outside Chicago’s Biograph Theater, “Public Enemy No. 1” John Dillinger is mortally wounded by FBI agents.
- 1951Dezik (Дезик) and Tsygan (Цыган, “Gypsy”) are the first dogs to make a sub-orbital flight.
- 1963Crown Colony of Sarawak achieve self governance.
- 1977Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping is restored to power.
- 2013A series of earthquakes in Dingxi, China, kills at least 89 people and injures more than 500 others.
View the complete list of July 22 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Rusler, Bibie, Richard E. Grant, Raffaella Carrà, Joe Thomas, Sarah Lahbati, Robert David Hall, Ken Takakura, Otis Blackwell, Sakiko Matsui.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 22, 2001.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd July 2001 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Remind Me by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 28, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd July 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 22, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 203rd day of 2001
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 29th Sunday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 230 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,075 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,358 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 240
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 30, 2033
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: U Remind Me by Usher (July 28, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VII.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1964 – Rebecca Gibney, New Zealand-Australian actress and producer; March 9, 1962 – Pete Wishart, Scottish singer and politician (Big Country and Runrig); June 29, 1972 – Serhat Tutumluer, Turkish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,010