Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1918 was a Tuesday and it was the 204th day of the year 1918. It was the 30th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,682 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,561 days or 34.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,277 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 31, 1950.
If a dog named KB - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 511 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 KB will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like KB will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Arthur Treacher
- 1938Götz George
- 1953Claude Barzotti
- 1968Gary Payton
- 1971Christopher Lee
- 1978Stefanie Sun
- 1979Mehmet Akif Alakurt
- 1980Sandeep Parikh
- 1985Anna Maria Mühe
- 1987Felipe Dylon
View the complete list of July 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1838Édouard Colonne, French violinist and conductor (d. 1910)
- 1878James Thomas Milton Anderson, Canadian lawyer and politician, 5th Premier of Saskatchewan (d. 1946)
- 1886Walter H. Schottky, Swiss-German physicist and engineer (d. 1976)
- 1927Gérard Brach, French director and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1950Alan Turner, Australian cricketer
- 1965Slash, English-American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Guns N' Roses, Velvet Revolver, Hollywood Rose, and Road Crew)
- 1977Shawn Thornton, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1979Anta Livitsanou, Greek actress and singer
- 1990Kevin Reynolds, Canadian figure skater
- 1996Rachel G. Fox, American actress and singer
View the complete list of July 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Agnes’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1319A Knights Hospitaller fleet scores a crushing victory over an Aydinid fleet off Chios.
- 1793Kingdom of Prussia re-conquers Mainz from France.
- 1829In the United States, William Austin Burt patents the typographer, a precursor to the typewriter.
- 1908The Second Constitution accepted by the Ottomans.
- 1914Austria-Hungary issues a series of demands in an ultimatum to the Kingdom of Serbia demanding Serbia to allow the Austrians to determine who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Serbia accepts all but one of those demands and Austria declares war on July 28.
- 1929The Fascist government in Italy bans the use of foreign words.
- 196712th Street Riot: In Detroit, one of the worst riots in United States history begins on 12th Street in the predominantly African American inner city. It ultimately kills 43 people, injures 342 and burns about 1,400 buildings.
- 1988General Ne Win, effective ruler of Burma since 1962, resigns after pro-democracy protests.
- 1997Digital Equipment Corporation files antitrust charges against chipmaker Intel.
- 2005Three bombs explode in the Naama Bay area of Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt, killing 88 people.
View the complete list of July 23 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yutaka Yamamoto, Hikaru Midorikawa, Samuel Fröler, Norman Wisdom, Gustav Winckler, Olympia Dukakis, Lionel Rose, Natasha St-Pier, Zuhal Olcay, Charlélie Couture.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 23, 1918.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd July 1918 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 30, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 23, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 204th day of 1918
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 30th Tuesday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 304 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,682 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,561 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,277
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 31, 1950
- Age in dog years: 511 dog years old using a Giant Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: May 30, 1942 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (-136)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VII.MCMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1955 – Roland Emmerich, German director, producer, and screenwriter; March 3, 1957 – Thom Hoffman, Dutch actor and photographer; November 7, 1918 – Maria Teresa de Noronha, Portuguese singer (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,012