Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 204th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,519 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 932 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Boccelli - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boccelli will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Boccelli will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Michael Wilding
- 1957Jo Brand
- 1970Sam Watters
- 1971Christopher Lee
- 1971Dalvin DeGrate
- 1975Sung Hyun-ah
- 1982Zanjoe Marudo
- 1984Matthew Murphy
- 1986Reece Ritchie
- 1990Young JV
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 23.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1773Thomas Brisbane, Scottish general and politician, 6th Governor of New South Wales (d. 1860)
- 1866Francesco Cilea, Italian composer and academic (d. 1950)
- 1885Izaak Killam, Canadian financier and philanthropist (d. 1955)
- 1918Abraham Bueno de Mesquita, Dutch comedian and actor (d. 2005)
- 1942Richard E. Dauch, American businessman, co-founded American Axle (d. 2013)
- 1945Jon Sammels, English footballer
- 1946Andy Mackay, English oboe player and composer (Roxy Music)
- 1948Ross Cranston, Australian-English lawyer, judge, and politician, Solicitor General for England and Wales
- 1979Ricardo Sperafico, Brazilian race car driver
- 1981Aleksandr Kulik, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 23.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1677Scanian War: Denmark–Norway captures the harbor town of Marstrand from Sweden.
- 1840The Province of Canada is created by the Act of Union.
- 1874Aires de Ornelas e Vasconcelos is appointed the Archbishop of the Portuguese colonial enclave of Goa, India.
- 1914Austria-Hungary issues a series of demands in an ultimatum to the Kingdom of Serbia demanding Serbia to allow the Austrians to determine who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Serbia accepts all but one of those demands and Austria declares war on July 28.
- 1927The first station of the Indian Broadcasting Company goes on the air in Bombay.
- 1962Telstar relays the first publicly transmitted, live trans-Atlantic television program, featuring Walter Cronkite.
- 196712th Street Riot: In Detroit, one of the worst riots in United States history begins on 12th Street in the predominantly African American inner city. It ultimately kills 43 people, injures 342 and burns about 1,400 buildings.
- 1970Qaboos bin Said al Said becomes Sultan of Oman after overthrowing his father, Said bin Taimur initiating massive reforms, modernization programs and end to a decade long civil war.
- 1983Thirteen Sri Lanka Army soldiers are killed after a deadly ambush by the militant Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.
- 1997Digital Equipment Corporation files antitrust charges against chipmaker Intel.
View the complete list of historical events for July 23.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Justin Jedlica, Lynda Myles, Michael Rosenbaum, Tom Kane, Per Gessle, Caroline Catz, Vincy Chan, Don Novello, Holly Valance, Alan Wilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 23, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1913 – Loretta Young, American actress (d. 2000); January 21, 1934 – Audrey Dalton, Irish actress; November 29, 1986 – Park Ju-hyun, South Korean rapper, dancer, and actress (Spica).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,281