Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 204th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 150 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,609 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 935 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Sherlockzer - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sherlockzer will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sherlockzer will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Hank Worden
- 1921Calvert DeForest
- 1938Götz George
- 1961Martin Gore
- 1961Woody Harrelson
- 1962Eriq La Salle
- 1968Gary Payton
- 1969David Kaufman
- 1971Christopher Lee
- 1980Sandeep Parikh
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1883Alan Brooke, 1st Viscount Alanbrooke, French-English field marshal and politician, Lord Lieutenant of the County of London (d. 1963)
- 1884Emil Jannings, Swiss-German actor and producer (d. 1950)
- 1918Abraham Bueno de Mesquita, Dutch comedian and actor (d. 2005)
- 1923Morris Halle, Latvian-American linguist and academic
- 1946Andy Mackay, English oboe player and composer (Roxy Music)
- 1950Blair Thornton, Canadian guitarist and songwriter (Bachman–Turner Overdrive)
- 1953Claude Barzotti, Belgian-Italian singer
- 1968Stephanie Seymour, American model and actress
- 1978Marianela González, Venezuelan actress
- 1983David Strettle, English rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 811Byzantine emperor Nikephoros I plunders the Bulgarian capital of Pliska and captures khan Krum’s treasury.
- 1903The Ford Motor Company sells its first car.
- 1908The Second Constitution accepted by the Ottomans.
- 1927The first station of the Indian Broadcasting Company goes on the air in Bombay.
- 1929The Fascist government in Italy bans the use of foreign words.
- 1940The United States’ Under Secretary of State Sumner Welles issues a declaration on the U.S. non-recognition policy of the Soviet annexation and incorporation of three Baltic states: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- 1983Thirteen Sri Lanka Army soldiers are killed after a deadly ambush by the militant Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.
- 1984Vanessa Williams becomes the first Miss America to resign when she surrenders her crown after nude photos of her appeared in Penthouse magazine.
- 1997Digital Equipment Corporation files antitrust charges against chipmaker Intel.
- 2005Three bombs explode in the Naama Bay area of Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt, killing 88 people.
View the complete list of historical events for July 23.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marjorie Eaton, Pruitt Taylor Vince, Pete Yorn, Melora Harte, Shontelle, Mitsuki Takahata, Ella Eyre, Megan Burns, Peter Case, Ken Marino.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 23, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1949 – Susan Fitzgerald, English-Irish actress (d. 2013); November 11, 1928 – Ernestine Anderson, American singer; May 6, 1964 – Dana Hill, American actress and singer (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,145